JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New scandal at Vatican

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2476 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Now there is a new scandal at the vatican, this time it isn't about pedophiles. But it is another sexual scandal that God hates. Sex gay orgies in the vatican!

At the last urbi et orbi speach there wasn't a big crowd of supporters as there was the years before. Even the news talked about the attendance and the relation of their trust that people lost in the vatican because of all the bad events that pop up in the news. Now there is another big scandal that can be added to the pile.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.nl&sl=it&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/05/vaticano-festino-gay-con-droga-per-il-segretario-del-cardinale-coccopalmerio-nuova-grana-per-papa-francesco/3708967/amp/&usg=ALkJrhg1TMwpDyBELTeI3wkogDUDUdRalQ

Edited by skipdaflip

A few years ago I saw a german documentary. And there a bishop told, that sometimes they had callboys (male prostitutes) for their "entertainment" on church property. In the next day there was a easter ceremony in the same room they had the callboys in. 

Interesting detail that they were 'call-boys' and not 'call-girls'.

So not only hypocrites, fornicators, but homosexual as well?

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11886097

Just saw this this morning ... interesting times ahead is all I can really say.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

6 hours ago, Qapla said:

:shrugs: Maybe all these "Vatican" threads should be merged ?????

I didn't realise there were others my apologies.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

21 minutes ago, CyreJay said:

Brother Greg,

It is truly nauseating!

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication. And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.’”—Revelation 17:3-5.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

This kind of thing has been going on in the Catholic Church from day one. They just get exposed once in a while. The priesthood is a magnet and haven for homosexuals and pedophiles.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

12 hours ago, Stormswift said:

I didn't realise there were others my apologies.

No reason to apologize.

There are a few threads about the Vatican - each discussing a different "scandal". It just struck me that we could put them into a single thread of debauchery.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

:idea:  Maybe the mods can create a new thread called "Debauched Vatican Behavior" and move all those threads there for discussion :lol1:

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Quite literally... the harlot of the nations it seems. 

They are doing everything that is Babylonian. Spiritsitc practices,  idol worship, materialism, pagan holidays which often included sexual promiscuity (Easter; fertility goddess, sex parties. Saturnalia; wild parties) They use symbols like crosses which were phallic symbols back in the day, worship of multiple deities (saints, trinity)... literally everything. They are the heart of Babylon.  

These orgies are nothing new. It's just like the Canaanites. They "are" the Canaanites. We only need child burning and it would be complete. (And we already have mass paedophilia and infant baptisms going on, so it's the next best thing for them I guess for what they can get away with in the modern day.)