JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Think of Yourself in The Paradise ...

A brother and his mother who I communicate with In Ecuador asked me on Family Worship night write  down what you would like to do in Paradise, just write down 5 minutes of what you would like to do.   Well its been very hectic since the brothers asked me and his mom that question this week, but the other day as I was driving my way home and played the new chorus Kingdom Songs which I just love listening too, my thought on his question was to be sailing.  My mother's side of the family were mariners of the open seas.  And before my oldest brother passed away many years ago, he had purchased a 45 ' sail boat.  His dream was to live on the sail ship and sail around the world.   I thought it over and over, and I love the open sea as well.   I might be on that sail boat with him, and sail to destinations around the globe .  Yes, I thought of a tree house somewhere inland, but then the oceans and seas won't be so stirred up and I don't see my self drowning .  Just diving off my sail ship joined by so many of our brothers and sisters, the wildlife in the water, the deep sea discoveries.  I love coral, by then Jehovah's Holy Mountain will be set and nothing will turn it over again.   I can see  myself on that sail ship, I can see the blue sky and calm waves dashing along side my sail ship.  I can see myself keeling over  full sails blasting in the wind going about 20 knots.  The spray of the clean ocean water hitting my face, a wind jacket , watching the sunrise and set  with a full moon.  Coming to shore or pier along one of your homes.   I won't feel like am not welcomed, but everyone open arms embracing  and showing true Christ like love    Just the fun of sailing makes me happy, sleeping good for the first time without medications of any sort.  Always in prayer giving praise and thanks to our father Jehovah, glorifying his creation.   Looking forward after my assignment is done and when Jehovah knows that I have accomplished his will in the paradise, I can move on.  Learn so many new things, but to sail tie a sailors knot, my grandfather can teach me that, and so can my great great grandfather, his father and his father and maybe his grandmother, oh my, so many wonderful things to think about in the paradise.  Its real to me even though its not here yet.   The oceans will be clean, so will be the streams , lakes and mountains water ways.  Praise Jah you people!  We can praise him forever.  

Keep learning about our Heavenly Father..

Meet and greet and spend time with resurrected ones...

Explore the oceans ..

Teach my parrot to "enunciate" properly LOL

Indulge myself in different types of photography - explore micro world. (I am fascinated with it)

Meet my childhood "hero" writers: Julius Verne, Hugh Lofting, H.G Wells and others.

Finally do other million (feels more like billion :o)  things on my mind ... LOL

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Thank you for starting this nice topic Lisa!  For me, with the reading of Brother Walker's novel, "Just See Yourself", it's now a bit easier to see me (and my loved ones currently asleep in death) in God's new world, as I was having some difficulty imagining what paradise could be like.  Oh yes, I can write a long list of my "desires" but the thought of actually getting there is enough for me at the moment.   It would be at THAT moment, I would be shouting with joy and thanking Jehovah that I made it....

I need to stop for now...getting teary-eyed.

I would like to know some person, how Jehovah find them resurrected and saved. I had some friends in school used to do pleasing for 'Lord' they dont have idea. I like to see how my faithfulness could be challenged too like Uria, example someone will get near and say about being sorry how she find me so boring today. I really look forward seeing other members in this forum come to life. I think its a personal thing I could tell. But when it comes to adventure, I dont know if I would like the idea I always thinking that there are a big place called abbyss, its scary in Paradise if it happened. I dont know if I can endure sleeping, eating and go back to nurturing the paradise, I always like the idea of spiritual paradise too. I think I can see it as still theres houses like condominums but its without pay, and cars not for the environment to harm it. I never think of how it could be exactly as today but I like seeing people which I enjoy now :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

The peace and tranquility broken only by birdsong.  Watching older ones grow back to vital young people.  Knowing I made it along with all those I love. The thrill of hearing what the new scrolls will contain.  Jumping out of bed and actually being thrilled to start a new day.  These thoughts keep you going.

2 hours ago, Alexa said:

I would like to know some person, how Jehovah find them resurrected and saved. I had some friends in school used to do pleasing for 'Lord' they dont have idea. I like to see how my faithfulness could be challenged too like Uria, example someone will get near and say about being sorry how she find me so boring today. I really look forward seeing other members in this forum come to life. I think its a personal thing I could tell. But when it comes to adventure, I dont know if I would like the idea I always thinking that there are a big place called abbyss, its scary in Paradise if it happened. I dont know if I can endure sleeping, eating and go back to nurturing the paradise, I always like the idea of spiritual paradise too. I think I can see it as still theres houses like condominums but its without pay, and cars not for the environment to harm it. I never think of how it could be exactly as today but I like seeing people which I enjoy now :)

Awww my sister, I'll see you in the paradise, and we will not be two ships passing each other in the night!