JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

North Korea missiles: Projectile flies over Japan -

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2402 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

North Korea has fired a missile that flew over northern Japan before crashing into the sea, the Japanese government says.

North Korea missiles: Projectile flies over Japan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41078187

Ok... This is getting out of control!

Keep On The Watch

Don't Give Up!

Can't wait for annual meeting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

We should have an 'acknowledge' button in addition to a 'like'button, cause i certainly don't like this ... although the result might be more likeable if Jehovah steps in.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

6 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

We should have an 'acknowledge' button in addition to a 'like'button, cause i certainly don't like this ... although the result might be more likeable if Jehovah steps in.

Yeah,  I have thought about that, it would be nice to have a selection but that may be beyond the capability of this particular software. ...good idea tho--

It's a scary thing to have happen, to see the potential for another war there. It's a good reminder of the times we're living in, though. When I hear things like these are happening, it reminds me how easily world events can turn. We can never let our guard down, ever. Jehovah is in control of the end result for this world, but each of our circumstances may change drastically, out of the blue. If we are caught off guard, that could make us drift from Jehovah. If world events turn, we might be swept up in feelings of fear or nationalism and be taken by this world. I hope to improve spiritually and stay on high alert.