JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I was the 2,767,270,436 person to be born...what were you?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4554 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow' date=' very cool site Sian! When you were born, you were the: 2,523,807,048th person alive on Earth 75,655,334,199th person to have lived since history began I hear Vernalee came in as number 6! :)[/quote'] Grumpy is laughing sooooooooooooo hard.

60408=3280-Ha ha ha.gif And sometimes I feel that old.:raspberry:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

That's strange. The three of us (Sian, Lynn and myself) are not really that far apart in the scheme of things, so we must be close in age?

I'm glad you and Grumpy appreciate my humor and take it well, Vernalee. I only tease people I care about. :laugh:

That's strange. The three of us (Sian' date=' Lynn and myself) are not really that far apart in the scheme of things, so we must be close in age? I'm glad you and Grumpy appreciate my humor and take it well, Vernalee. I only tease people I care about. :laugh:[/quote'] No problem, I was getting ready to say something similar myself. If we can't realize when people are just funning with us, then we need to get a reality check. Life has too bumps in it to stumble over someones little joke. I love to laugh, and that was funny.

60424=3281-sLo_BigBearHug.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

That's strange. The three of us (Sian, Lynn and myself) are not really that far apart in the scheme of things, so we must be close in age?

I'm glad you and Grumpy appreciate my humor and take it well, Vernalee. I only tease people I care about. :laugh:

I'll second that last part.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I hear Vernalee came in as number 6!

is that really true Musky?...hehehe

so...we are all in our 30's :D.....ok...50's

I thought this information might be good also...to explain the resurrection...because if man can get the figures ...of numbers who have lived...imagine how it would be possible for Jehovah to resurrect these ones ( well a comparison along those lines)

When you were born, you were the

4,878,116,671st person alive on Earth

79,709,820,855th person to have lived since history began

Well... that's huge number of resurrection... 79 billions ? seriously ? (just checked... they count from 50000 BC... ouch)

Now I'm really mad at Musky.X(

I was just trying to make her feel better. What's one zero among friends.
Actually I was feeling pretty good, until I turned on my computer. Before

60544=3296-Mail.gif After

60544=3299-ATT00008.jpg

Awe, that's so sweet. Actually he likes Roy Clark's, "Thank God and Grayhound yer gone", better. I tried to upload it but it's too big.:popcorn:

How come you could post it and when I tried it was too big to be attached?:shrugs: Is it because I'm using a little computer?:lol1:

The funny thing, for me, about this song, is my brother-in-law was working for Grayhound Bus Lines and he was having trouble with his wife, so he got her a ticket to visit her mom. That song had just come out, so he sang it all the time, until she came back. It was really funny to us, me & Grumpy. I never took the bus so Grumpy couldn't really sing it to me, but I'm sure there were times when he wanted to.:touche:

I think Bob changed some script or something. I just copy and pasted the http address into the message and it worked. I did not use the video link (blue film strip) button. First time I got it to work right ever was with these two videos.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25