JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Any English Translation?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2404 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If using google translate, it will automatically translate the webpage.  I was able to download it after the translation, i.e.,

SUPERVISORY COMPLAINT

The courts that considered the administrative case at the first and appellate instance, and information on the content of judicial acts adopted by them

1.  The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, having examined administrative case No. AKPI17-238 at the first instance, on 20.04.2017 adopted a Decision, which was satisfied with the administrative claim of the Ministry of Justice of Russia, liquidated the Religious Organization "Administrative Center of Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia" ("Religious Organization" ) and the local religious organizations that are part of its structure and turned the property of the liquidated religious organization that remained after satisfying the creditors' claims to the ownership of the Russian Federation.
2.  The Appeals Board of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, having examined the administrative case No. APL17-216 in the appellate instance, on 17.07.2017 adopted the Appeal Decision, which the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation's decision of 20.04.2017 left unchanged, the appeal of the Religious Organization - .

Judicial acts that are appealed

3.  The present supervisory complaint appeals the decision of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of April 20, 2017 on the administrative case No. AKPI17-238 (hereinafter referred to as the "Decision") and the Appeal Decision of the Appeal Board of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of 17.07.2017 on the administrative case No. APL17- 216 (hereinafter referred to as the "Appeal Definition").

Edited by Omoyeme

3 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Use google, on a PC right click and select translate. On Ipad or android "Translate" is a blue box at the lower right corner.

I am not aware of the method for firefox or MS.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.