JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

Before you uninstall the program, go into settings and clear the cashe from the app, then uninstall and re-install. That's helped some of my friends. Won't hurt to try, huh? 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

I'm surprised that the app needs an update every year for convention releases.  Needs a built-in function that can handle the new conventions each year.

I think they added an app that sprays water on you and smells like fish while you watch Jonah...😊

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I’m getting problems when adding tags to pre-existing notes in Bible view etc. Adding new tags overwrites existing ones. Adding them to a note in Personal Study view is successful.

iPad, iOS 11.3.1

Reported.

ID: 407468717

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

• 2 weeks later...
any one that knows a sulution to jwapp crash loop?
or a way to make a backup of the jwapp (android) notes and markings without opening the jwapp?

Have you tried updating the app and the system it is running on?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

did a bug report. got back a standard reply. had to ask other users, wel goodby notes 1 month of hard work gone

You had no backup?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

9 hours ago, Teejay said:

Can i pls get a link for the recent wtlib update. Can't update mine

Br. Revbow, are you talking about the WT Library on DVD for a  Windows PC  or are you discussing the JW Library app for your tablet or mobile device?

Edited by jwhess

I just discovered on my phone the entire Reference Bible has the Play feature..also that all of the Study Bible books that have the Introduction Video now also have Play option!!! I played the Study Bible for Psalms and then changed to rhe Reference Bible. different readers..yup! 😂

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I found that if I tap Gems in a chapter of any book with the introduction video and then tap an illustrated picture in the Gems, there is a play feature! Also, the other illustrations are at the bottom of the page! Tap and play, Tap and play! Oh..this is fun!!😍

cat2_e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/26/2018 at 6:11 AM, esctec said:

sulution to jwapp crash

Not related to the app itself, on my Samsung phone, the app crashed..I went to Settings/Storage/cache and saw I had almost 300mb. So I cleared cache and did a restart on the phone! Took care of the problem!😃

cat2_e0.gif

• 3 weeks later...

iOS update to Study Bible available. It deletes the ability to stream audio for Ezra. (That’s all I could find.)

🤷‍♂️

A9C7B5DA-E0B5-4B34-8AC4-497B362FD6B7.jpeg.0b340e0dabfe9ad2201971d28673f3b8.jpeg

Edit: Ezra audio is back!

Edited by ChrisC

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

iOS update to Study Bible available. It deletes the ability to stream audio for Ezra. (That’s all I could find.)

🤷‍♂️

A9C7B5DA-E0B5-4B34-8AC4-497B362FD6B7.jpeg.0b340e0dabfe9ad2201971d28673f3b8.jpeg

Edit: Ezra audio is back!

Br. Chris, 

Do you know how can I download the audio file? 

2 hours ago, Guri said:

Br. Chris, 

Do you know how can I download the audio file? 

I don’t think you can in JW Library itself.

Update to JW Library on iOS.

Offline mode is in Settings app/JW Library .

(Also adds clock icon to top right to access history. Redesign of icons at bottom of Home view.)

821C4035-F68E-4DE3-865C-CA80B9636D86.jpeg.168deb6d3fa63d0a9e20d40530d7a52e.jpeg

Edit: Bible audio still needs to be streamed.

Edited by ChrisC

6 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Update to JW Library on iOS.

Available on Android too..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D