JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2387 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi so while reading through an article on my BBC news app about the visit of Saudi king Salman to Russia I came across an interesting paragraph which set alarm bells off in my head:

"We aim to strengthen our relations in the interests of peace and security, in the interests of developing the world economy," the Saudi king responded, according to AFPnews agency.

It may not be anything worthwhile at this point, but you never know...

Just thought I'd share it with you guys. 

I feel that also, the bible's prophecies are flyin off the pages now for ALL to see. No longer laying down quietly in a book on some shelf. The word the media has used is horrific and Las Vegas was just that-terribly horrific. Why why, I hear being asked, I've said it myself, but can it be as satisfying an answer as "God's kingdom"? I've found none, coz all this is way out of my reach-Jehovah has arms that can wrap around all mankind and heal the pain.

As I have mentioned before on here you can see the phrase of peace and security delivered daily to you inbox if you set google alerts.  Peace and Stability is an alternate.  It is used so often I rarely look anymore.  We wait for direction from the slave but interesting to look at on occasion for good reason, but not to go overboard.  Do a google inquiry and type in Peace and Security (or stability) as a regular search or try as a NEWS search and sort by most recent.    Regarding P&S, you will plainly see that some regions of the world claim they already HAVE it, some LOST it, or some DESIRE it.   

There is a thread startes in 2014 on here that is almost 100 pages long for International Peace and Security.  

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16268-international-peace