JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Song 44 - A Prayer of the Lowly One

okay - definitely #3.. that's one of my favorites to sing. :wub:    I'll see about #139

7 minutes ago, Hanah45 said:

When I listen to this, I think of your son and your feelings of loss, but I don’t hear despair. I hear the strength Jehovah has given you, and I hear your confidence in him. 

Wow.. thank you!  I do think of him... and some other things... when I sing this song.  It's a goody... :crying:  :wub:

13 hours ago, Hope said:

I recorded this on my phone a couple of nights ago after driving home... in my car... with the seat belt still on.  :wacko:

It's not too bad... I hope you like! :) 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NQe6dl4zmdbWtiWDdBR0hod2c

What am amazing instrument!  I'd give anything for a voice as beautiful as yours, Sister Hope!!!

Thanks for sharing your God-given vocal talent!!!

I downloaded it.  ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

20 hours ago, Hope said:

I recorded this on my phone a couple of nights ago after driving home... in my car... with the seat belt still on.  :wacko:

Every single time I listen this song Uani, my eyes become teary...

On 11/1/2017 at 11:39 PM, Hope said:

Sounds like someone is hired to sing for us professionally ^_^ sis uani 

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

I woke up this morning very tired and in despair. I’ve been praying to Jehovah for strength to keep going for the last to days. This song has expressed beautifully what I have been feeling. I had been feeling like I have been holding my breath for such a long time. Hearing this song made me exhale if you will. There truly is power in Kingdom music & songs to lift our spirits. I must remember to turn on the Kingdom songs now when anxiety strikes me something I had neglected. Thanks Sis for sharing the gift of music and sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Staypositiveto said:

I woke up this morning very tired and in despair. I’ve been praying to Jehovah for strength to keep going for the last to days. This song has expressed beautifully what I have been feeling. I had been feeling like I have been holding my breath for such a long time. Hearing this song made me exhale if you will. There truly is power in Kingdom music & songs to lift our spirits. I must remember to turn on the Kingdom songs now when anxiety strikes me something I had neglected. Thanks Sis for sharing the gift of music and sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And grinning :) staypositiveto

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's not too bad... I hope you like!  

Thank you. Sooths the heart.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk