JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Now On Earth" A Book By Thomas Walker

• 5 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 3:44 AM, Thomas Walker said:

473245458_TheUndecidedCover.thumb.jpg.e08274513d964027a1718a85071b615f.jpg

Release Date: December 1st, 2018

(Synopsis and Contents Page to go up One Week earlier.)

Dear brother, with your wonderful & detailed imagination I’d love to read one of your novels describing the approaching end of the 1,000 year rule & the ‘final test’! That would be an exciting read indeed, 😀

By the way I’ve loved all your novels. Thank you for sharing with us......

20 minutes ago, Jothob said:

Dear brother, with your wonderful & detailed imagination I’d love to read one of your novels describing the approaching end of the 1,000 year rule & the ‘final test’! That would be an exciting read indeed, 😀

By the way I’ve loved all your novels. Thank you for sharing with us......

Not in this one, I'm afraid; but I do have some ideas for a fourth book, set at the end of the 1000 Years. We don't know much, but I haven't ruled it out.

• 2 weeks later...

https://justseemetoo.blogspot.com/p/contents-pages.html

https://justseemetoo.blogspot.com/p/front-cover.html

One week to go before the first chapters go up, free of charge, online.

The Kindle edtion is still being prepared.

Paperback is a different story. That's gotten more complicated this year. In response to Australia's Goods and Services Tax, Amazon put a freeze on all items being shipped from their American Store to Australian Addresses a few months ago. For the most part, that's not an issue, since there's an 'au' store; but the Print On Demand Service is based in the USA. I have to figure out a third party shipping option to get my 'Author's Proof' copy, and make sure a hardcopy version of the new book is good.

(Amazon backflipped a few days ago, allowing shipping from their International Stores again, but not Third Party Sources yet, which includes the Printers. That will likely change at some point. If not, then there are mail forwarding services I can use.)

This won't affect the digital or Kindle Copies at all; but may cause a delay with the paperback editions. Don't worry; we'll get there!

38 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

WooHoo.  Thank you Matt.  Will be on my Kindle forthwith and tout suite. :):flowers: 

Not quite as tout suite as I was thinking... I should have checked your link first. Haha. But that's okay, it will give me time to finish the book I'm currently reading. :D

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

• 1 month later...

The thing is, because this will be repeated over and over again in the New System for real, stories like this will never be over for 100's of years.

Even if what transpires is worlds away from the novels - these novels have really given me an excitement for welcoming back the resurrected ones - the challenges of different eras and beliefs are mind boggling. I can see why we are being taught to be conversational, to ask questions ... our training has started now.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

4 hours ago, CouveBro said:

The Undecided completed! Wow! I laughed, cried, cheered. What an amazing series @Thomas Walker. While I downloaded them I think I'm going to have to get the hardcopies so I can lend them out. I'm sad it's over....or is it? 🤔

There will be one more book. The structure is chewed meat. I can keep coming up with new people; but the character we really care about is Paradise itself; and we've done that for three books now. But there is still a few ideas I want to explore; and that will give the fourth book some room to move.

I'm really glad you enjoyed them. The Undecided in paperback is coming. Had some trouble with the first test copy; and had to do that stage over again.

Edited by Thomas Walker