JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Collaborative singing our songs

Sister Lucy indirectly gave me another collaboration idea :D

What do you all think if we choose one song (it can be from tv.jw.org or one of our songbook), split into some pieces (it depends from how much collaborators will be) and record it? Then I would try to mix it up, edit a little bit and voila! It's not important if you have amazing voice or not, it's just for fun and happiness. 

Who's interested?

On 12/5/2017 at 10:40 AM, Intercore said:

Sister Lucy indirectly gave me another collaboration idea :D

What do you all think if we choose one song (it can be from tv.jw.org or one of our songbook), split into some pieces (it depends from how much collaborators will be) and record it? Then I would try to mix it up, edit a little bit and voila! It's not important if you have amazing voice or not, it's just for fun and happiness. 

Who's interested?

How exactly would we "record" our voices so you could use them? This would be audio only, right?

Edited by JudyO

to add question

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

24 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I'm in!   would love to do an original song, like "Now is the time" which I think would work well with multivoices

I don't see the form to fill in though, where is it?!

I picked "Now is the Time", too. ^_^

To get to the form, scroll back up to Post #15 and click on the fill this form 

link. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, sunshine said:

I'm in!   would love to do an original song, like "Now is the time" which I think would work well with multivoices

I don't see the form to fill in though, where is it?!

Hello sister Rosie, thanks for contribution! And please follow this topic to know the latest info in the future.

14 hours ago, Intercore said:

Who filled the form at 8:55 AM and didn't write his name? Who is that secret person who wants to contribute? :D

I filled one out--do you have mine?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)