JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Sign of Our Times...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2323 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I was surprised to hear this, do you think its true.  I ask because the neon lights might be considered disturbing for the wildlife - maybe they won't light at night...

Don't know.. it was quoted in the article ...hmmm :confused:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

11 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

The old letters will be reinstalled at the society’s new headquarters.

:bouncing:

8 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Don't know.. it was quoted in the article ...hmmm :confused:

Hhmmm? I don't see that in the article:

The Witnesses will keep the old letters but it isn’t known what they’ll do with them.

The article must have been edited as last sentence clearly said about the sign to be reinstalled at new headquarters 

Now it reads differently,.. don’t know why?

Nothing to worry, soon we will know.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

11 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

The article must have been edited as last sentence clearly said about the sign to be reinstalled at new headquarters 

Now it reads differently,.. don’t know why?

Nothing to worry, soon we will know.

Oh, I get it. Yes, the article was edited. The original article is dated December 6 at 9 PM (Eastern Time in the US). But run the mouse over the "Updated" note, and it says December 7 at 11:11 AM.

From I saw earlier, that may not be the only edit.

When I looked at the article this morning the top picture was just that, a picture - at least it was on my PC.

When I just now looked, the top picture is a video :eek:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

19 minutes ago, Qapla said:

From I saw earlier, that may not be the only edit.

When I looked at the article this morning the top picture was just that, a picture - at least it was on my PC.

When I just now looked, the top picture is a video :eek:

See..I am not going weird LOL :lol1:

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)