JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I need an order filled, immediately!

I love playing with my grandkids, I just wish so much that there were toys available that praise Jehovah!

I would like a sturdy kingdom Hall (built box shape out of wood or plastic) made so you can open it up and inside are seats and a podium on a small stage and behind the podium is a screen.

There would be plastic brothers and sisters that have movable legs and arms so you can walk them into the kingdom Hall and then they have movable hips and knees so they can sit down.

Also movable elbows for shaking hands. Hands should be in a grasp position so a child can pop a briefcase or purse handle into the hands or a pen.

The podium has a button to push and assorted favorite Scriptures will talk - Ps. 83:18 and have a brief positive sentence or 2 about the scripture so when one puts a brother behind the podium it looks and sounds like he is giving a talk.

I want a button at the screen so it shows clips from our jw videos about paradise and/or about bible characters and events.

I want a bigger play structure for going to bethel with Caleb and Sophia with their parents and look alike figures of our wonderful Brothers from our broadcasting. Children will know these awesome brothers by name and feel like they know them for real.

A plastic red Sea that divides in two with Egyptian chariots and Isrealite people and of course Moses. And a button to push that makes the sound of Jehovah's voice and Moses and the sound of the Isrealites being scared and the chariots being demolished- directly taken from our jw videos.

I can go on and on but wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to purchase these toys instead of PJMask or Paw Patrol etc. And instead be able to sit and play about our life serving Jehovah!!!!

While these sound like excellent toys, I can see three possible drawbacks:

1. They would be a little difficult to build and include all the features you described
  2. They would be rather expensive
  3. There would be some who would complain that the developer/maker of such toys was "trying to make a living off their brothers" and should therefore quit making them.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I think there are talented ones  out there that could fill that order, at least, partially. I’ve seen exquisite tiny models of homes beautifully furnished!

Edited by Miss Bea

Spell check failed,

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

41 minutes ago, Qapla said:

While these sound like excellent toys, I can see three possible drawbacks:

1. They would be a little difficult to build and include all the features you described
  2. They would be rather expensive
  3. There would be some who would complain that the developer/maker of such toys was "trying to make a living off their brothers" and should therefore quit making them.

Well the maker of the PJ Masks and other toy characters have these kind of bodies. They could be copied in structure but made to look like brothers and sisters.

I don't mind if someone wants to make money, if they are putting the time, effort, imagination and creativity into the toys then I would gladly pay!

This morning my 3 1/2 yr old grandson would rather play with his PJMask toy than go out in service. I helped get him ready for service.

It would be so wonderful to play with my grandkids about service or meetings and then when it is time to participate in such activities then the kids would be so excited to do them.

Rather than premade toys how about making a fun project. Cardboard boxes, popsicle sticks, colored paper, yarn, clay, etc. Make a KH – inside & out. Make stick figures with cut-out clothes, yarn for hair, clay to hold things in place. Landscape the outside. Cardboard furniture inside. Windows with curtains. Get creative and so will they.

36 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

I think there are talented ones  out there that could fill that order, at least, partially. I’ve seen exquisite tiny models of homes beautifully furnished!

This is exactly what my hope is!

I know I may be being selfish but I want to do all I can to make sure my grandkids make it through Armaggedon.

Whose to say if Armaggedon comes right when they hit puberty I would be devastated if their attitude kept them from making it.

Train them while they are young. :D

2 minutes ago, outwalkin said:

Rather than premade toys how about making a fun project. Cardboard boxes, popsicle sticks, colored paper, yarn, clay, etc. Make a KH – inside & out. Make stick figures with cut-out clothes, yarn for hair, clay to hold things in place. Landscape the outside. Cardboard furniture inside. Windows with curtains. Get creative and so will they.

Yes, I have done that with my own children but my  younger grandkids are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 and so such materials would be destroyed in one sitting.