JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

4 hours ago, EccentricM said:

I wanted to post 1999 by prince some time ago but when he said “I got a lion in my pocket”, I thought he said “line in my pocket” referring to cocaine :lol:

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:55 PM, 1gemstone said:

On 1/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, 1gemstone said:

Thanks for contributing to the thread. You’ve posted some good songs in here but please read the lyrics to the songs before posting. I like both of these songs but didn’t post them because in deacon blues he says “make love to these women” and says “where the h*** am I?” In hey nineteen. It’s easy to miss because I’ve sang along to that song since I was a kid and didn’t catch it. I’m not getting on to you because I’ve made some mistakes in this thread posting some songs I shouldn’t have :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Funny how a song becomes part of your life. I’ve been hearing this song since I was a kid in school.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.