JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

Although I don’t agree with Lynyrd Skynyrd showing the confederate flag, I want to dedicate this song to my fellow southerners.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:08 AM, Brother Jack said:

Return to sender - Elvis Presley

Notice the similarity? Not with the song but the style.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:08 AM, Brother Jack said:

Return to sender - Elvis Presley

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

3 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Yes, I see it.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

A couple of my old favorites

Great guitar and keyboard especially in the middle of the song.

Edited by Pjdriver

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

Not a big country fan but I do have some favorite country songs. This guy has the perfect country voice..lol. Great song imo.

Love this song...too bad her personal life was so messed up.

I was so busy looking at the basketball game that I forgot to post a song last night. Here’s the song I planned on posting. 

I want to take you higher - Sly & The Family Stone 

3 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Not a big country fan but I do have some favorite country songs. This guy has the perfect country voice..lol. Great song imo.

Love this song...too bad her personal life was so messed up.

I’m like you. I’m not a country fan either. As a matter of fact, I hate country music with a passion. There are some songs I like though. I like the message of this song. 

Amy Winehouse was very talented. There’s some songs by her that I plan on posting in the future.

I’m posting another song to make up for what I didn’t post last night. I started to also post Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen but there’s the Beelzebub/devil reference at the end...

Anothet one bites the dust - Queen

Please excuse the “good lord will take you away” parts of the song.

Dream on - Aerosmith 

I don’t want to miss a thing - Aerosmith 

Cryin’ Aerosmith 

Edited by Brother Jack

• This song is for those who will be watching game 1 of the NBA championship finals tonight 🙂
  •  
  • Rock N Roll part II - Gary Glitter

Dreaming of... Soul Ballet

Am I close enough - Soul Ballet

Feel this beat - Soul Ballet (Please excuse the personal pictures. It was the only video I could find.)

21 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Great song written by Bob Dylan

Great song. I love Adele. She has such a beautiful voice and she’s a beautiful woman.

23 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

Soul Makossa - Manu Dibango

Should have posted the original...

On 5/31/2018 at 12:37 PM, Brother Jack said:
  • This song is for those who will be watching game 1 of the NBA championship finals tonight 🙂
  •  
  • Rock N Roll part II - Gary Glitter

Go Warriors! :)

Great guitar and trumpet player. Notice that the trumpet player uses the side of his mouth. 

Brown sugar - BWB 

Judy’s song - Richard Elliot

In the groove - Richard Elliot

This is really good stuff. 2 great songs for the price of none.

Vocals and lead guitar playing————fantastic!