Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Brother Jack

Jack’s jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Katty said:

A Perfect Circle ❤️
Any one post anything by them yet? I saw some Tool, if you like Tool you'll like APC. I find them rather similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyNWyZhUS0

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpKcDvAHow

Yes, I’m very familiar with A Perfect Circle. I was planning on posting that first song you posted. I think Tool is the greatest rock band of all time. All the band members are masters at what they do. Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer of Tool is Also the lead singer of APC as well as puscifer. As much as I love them I have to be careful because some of their songs are very inappropriate.

Edited by Brother Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

Yes, I’m very familiar with A Perfect Circle. I was planning on posting that first song you posted. I think Tool is the greatest rock band of all time. All the band members are masters at what they do. Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer of Tool is Also the lead singer of APC as well as puscifer. As much as I love them I have to be careful because some of their songs are very inappropriate.

True, I have to be careful about profanity and things like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Katty said:

A Perfect Circle ❤️
Any one post anything by them yet? I saw some Tool, if you like Tool you'll like APC. I find them rather similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyNWyZhUS0

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpKcDvAHow

 

I'll be back by more music by my favorites. I don't wanna take over this thread.

And thank you Katty for contributing to the thread and especially for posting a clean song from a group like A Perfect Circle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay just one more. An exploration of the youtube channel by the independent label 4AD. I just subscribed because I realized that I love so much of the music they put out already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGoZLudKyk

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGatAZnaTX4

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUWrcFpmI5U&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKx9lqxpiOnDcR5ifbBvnqk4

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqw4wo8vdY8&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKygR7KJkRFux3UboQbfmHPx

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X61BVv6pLtw&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKznTXahRjXs5tpXKyCWhAwE

 

idk why the videos won't embed tho. Strange

 

Edited by Katty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Katty said:

Okay just one more. An exploration of the youtube channel by the independent label 4AD. I just subscribed because I realized that I love so much of the music they put out already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGoZLudKyk

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGatAZnaTX4

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUWrcFpmI5U&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKx9lqxpiOnDcR5ifbBvnqk4

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqw4wo8vdY8&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKygR7KJkRFux3UboQbfmHPx

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X61BVv6pLtw&list=PL2pTlKzKwRKznTXahRjXs5tpXKyCWhAwE

 

idk why the videos won't embed tho. Strange

 

Feel free to post as many songs as you like. The fourth one kind of reminds me of Björk. 

 

Human behavior - Björk

 

 

Willow smith also covered this song.

 

human behavior - Willow Smith 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 18.5.26 by Robert Angle (changelog)