JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

On 2/3/2018 at 4:49 PM, minister159 said:

A cover of an old Jethro Tull song with a raw hard-driving blues rock vibe. I appreciate the musicality of the trio, especially Joe Bonamassa's guitar virtuosity, if you can ignore the unsavory looks of the bass player. Interestingly, Jethro Tull fancied themselves as a blues-rock band, much like Led Zeppelin did and even the Rolling Stones, but Joe takes it to a whole nother level and puts his own interpretation on it. Keepin' the blues alive.

Here’s some more blues for you :)

Last two dollars - Johnny Taylor

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

7 hours ago, minister159 said:

I love John Mayer! He is such a great guitar player and has such a unique, beautiful voice. The O’Jays are great too. I don’t know why I didn’t think to post some John Mayer songs in here. I will. The O’Jays are great too. Seeing Daryl Hall in that video reminds me that I’m supposed to be posting some Hall and Oates songs in this thread. I’ll do that soon :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Here’s some music from George Benson, our spiritual brother :)

Turn your love around - George Benson 

Give me the night - George Benson 

Breezin’ George Benson 

Dazed and confused - Led Zeppelin 

Dazed and confused live

Black dog - Led Zeppelin 

Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin 

Papa’s got a brand new bag - James Brown

Make it funky - James Brown 

I’ll go crazy - James Brown and the famous flames

Super bad - James Brown

It’s a man’s man’s world - James Brown

30 minutes ago, Hope said:

Have you ever seen this piece of beauty??? :wub:

Yes, I’ve seen that before. 3:03-3:06 oowee!

Edited by Brother Jack

All I do - Stevie Wonder 

Another star - Stevie Wonder

Don’t you worry ‘bout a thing - Stevie Wonder 

Love light in flight - Stevie Wonder 

2 hours ago, minister159 said:

Good song. I’ve never heard of Chris Botti but I am familiar with Jill Scott. I love her. I don’t know why I didn’t think to post some of her music. She was raised a witness. 

Pendulous threads - Incubus 

Pardon me - Incubus

Circles - Incubus 

Nice to know you - Incubus 

Black heart inertia - Incubus 

On 2/10/2018 at 11:48 AM, Brother Jack said:

Everybody loves the sunshine - Roy Ares

My life - Mary J Blige

Edited by Brother Jack

Natural blues - Moby 

Heres the original he sampled from

Trouble so hard - Vera Hall