JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

• 8 months later...

Traded a $2000 boat i bought at auction for his mustang. Original paint and interior. I added stripes tho

Not a true Boss but had period correct racing mods. One family owned, Ford salesman bought off showroom floor. I even got dated kodak color pics when new along with racing awards.

Had to let her go. Still remember my mom digging her nails in the dash as i drifted uphill...that look of impending doom. Old personality 

dcp_0504.jpg

Had to study controls on my 2015 f150 w 5.0L engine.

There is a button on end of gearshift.

Press once - trailer tow mode.

Press twice - MUSTANG mode. ( Same engine & Tranny as 2015 V8 Mustang )

Very Noticeable Difference.

Officially it is the Sport mode but MUSTANG mode is more appropriate. 😎:eek::omg:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Went down 401 on Friday.

In  normal :scooter: :wheelchair: mode. At 110 KPH ( 68 MPH ) I got 10.0 L/100 Km ( 27.5 M/Imp Gal  23.4 M/US Gal )

On the way home - came back old #2.

Between Woodstock and London at 50 MPH  ( 80 KPH ) ( Twaz on US mode ) on gently rolling hills and a one village with 2 stop lights,

I squeaked out 24.2 M/US Gal - ( approx 29 M/Imp Gal ) :cool:

This is 15% better than it is rated for. >:D<

Last year, after the hurricane season left things hanging from trees, I ended up getting my passenger side mirror broken on my truck. I looked for a replacement and found that I could get a pair of powered mirrors for less than one OEM manual mirror - so, I opted for the power ones.

Got them mounted without issue and they look just like the original.

I finally was able to obtain the driver door switch to operate the mirrors.

Now, if I can just figure out how to wire them :eek:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Last week, while on an adventure, my car, (2016 Legacy) on the passenger side, the carpet was wet. Found out accidentally. It was the  floor rug I had on the Wearher Tec. It was a bit wet. We pulled out the rug and the Weather Tec rubber mat, and you could splash the water on the carpet. That is attached to the car! 

I sort of got sick. ( Subaru replaced my 2014 Legacy because of a leak problem.)

This was simple. A spider web blocked some drain. They said it is pretty common on all sorts of vehicles. And they cleaned it out. 

I’m wondering if we can do this sort of maintenance ourselves. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

8 minutes ago, Qapla said:

My guess would be that it was the drain line for the A/C

Most of those drain under the car - so, as long as you can get to it, you can clean it just fine

Well, it got my attention.If we hadn’t pulled out that Weather Tec mat, my car would have been ruined! The rug would have rotted! 

Thanks...

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Not for the faint of Heart.😨

Officially my 2015 F150 XLT w 5.0L Does Not have GPS nor Climate in bottom right corner, nor open/close front windows from transponder fob.🤐

Guess what?  Same unit as those higher priced models that do. Mine is SYNC 2 Touch. 🤠

Reprogrammed APIM  ( 1 digit ) to activate GPS, plus a couple other things- had to buy maps though, should be here this week - Postal Strikes! Yikes!

"                       "              "         to show Climate in corner.  Not dual zone and only some buttons work on screen e.g. heated seats - but does show level

of fans, etc.  Haven't tried A/C button, etc.  Rest are greyed out.

Open/close windows  5 moderations - 1 digit each. Works if you hold your tongue right.  Key fob open/close front windows. 👌

Edited by pnutts

spelling

On 10/25/2018 at 9:38 AM, Santiago2020 said:

Traded a $2000 boat i bought at auction for his mustang. Original paint and interior. I added stripes tho

Not a true Boss but had period correct racing mods. One family owned, Ford salesman bought off showroom floor. I even got dated kodak color pics when new along with racing awards.

Had to let her go. Still remember my mom digging her nails in the dash as i drifted uphill...that look of impending doom. Old personality 

dcp_0504.jpg

She was a beauty. What year was that?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Say got same size engine in my truck - 302 = 5.0 L. That make my truck Boss in Mustang ( S ) mode?

That bullet holes in back panel? 👨‍⚖️

Edited by pnutts

added line

1 minute ago, pnutts said:

That bullet holes in back panel? 👨‍⚖️

Looks like rust to me.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

24 minutes ago, Santiago2020 said:

Yep...was rust. 

I did have a expedition with bullet holes tho. Made for a great conversation starter with cops and CBP officers.

Were they going in or out? :whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Graduated HS in ‘71. First car, ‘61 Falcon 4 dr, 6 cyl, auto, about 6 inches slack in steering wheel before it even began to turn. 2nd ticket, 90 in a 65. When you’re young and stupid you’re not afraid!  2nd car a ‘66 Shelby GT350H, 3rd car added to car 2, another ‘66 GT350H. 4th car a ‘70 Nova SS 350 that the prior owner had put a 454 Crate engine in. It had to be chained down because it regularly ate motor mounts if it wasn’t. Then came the whale of a Pontiac Grand Am 4 dr; the ‘72 Mercury Capri; and then the ‘69 911S that came and stayed for 13 years. Sold it to prove to myself that it was not a material impediment to spiritual progress. And don’t get me going on the ones that I almost bought, that were the right price and I was just not sufficiently focused on. **SIGH**

• 2 weeks later...