JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2249 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Day after tomorrow!

I miss the good old days when we'd spend days making guesses about the broadcast. :(

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We have a future hope. I am guessing those good old days will return, about a month from now. Don't give up.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

There will be a BBQ, there is always a BBQ, we just can't always see it. :D

So you can smell them off-camera?

What does it all mean? What are they trying to tell us?

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

45 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

So you can smell them off-camera?

What does it all mean? What are they trying to tell us?

I'm sure it has something to do with the KOTN, P&S or GT, doesn't everything? :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Luisabola said:

Oooh what’s the link please? 

Ooohhh, yes! You mean the link for the monthly broadcast for January? Of course, how could I forget? It will be at:

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201801

Let's hope they don't change the link format for 2018! That would be a big disappointment!

Funny, if you go to that link now, all you can see is the song released at the annual meeting. (???)

Edited by Sheep

18 minutes ago, futurepromise said:

Lol at least she made us look.....:tongue: :lol1:

Edited by Life4u

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.