JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Saw "The Post" today. Almost anyone that lived through the Viet Nam War and the Nixon years will find it a well done historical film. Along the same vein as "All the Presidents Men" with some of the same characters. Great ending! ****

Jerimiah 10:23 personified.

2 minutes ago, Old said:

Saw "The Post" today. Almost anyone that lived through the Viet Nam War and the Nixon years will find it a well done historical film. Along the same vein as "All the Presidents Men" with some of the same characters. Great ending! ****

Thank you for 'posting' that review..I want to see it too ..glad to know it has your approval....:)

15 hours ago, Old said:

Thanks. I wanted to see it, now I really want to see it. Not that many movies that can attract us, let alone enjoy! 

18 hours ago, Old said:

Be forewarned, the first five minutes take place the early years of the Viet Nam war.  A little rough, but about the time you say 'what am I doing here?' it is over. It sets the scene for how Ellsberg and the reporter met. The rest of the movie was so good I totally forgot about the opening.  :(