JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

BOARD is an online software developed exclusively for Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witneses. It aims to replace a regular information board with an interactive platform. Each brother can upload the scheduled, letters and other announcements at home, and everything will be synchronized and available at a TV on the Kingdom Hall. This software is compatible with most modern operative systems.

https://dev.khboard.com/home

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

On 14.01.2018 at 10:48 PM, JudyO said:

It aims to replace

But will the Branch office agree?

Moreover, I notice the software designers ask from brothers to recommend them to other KH and they ask for donations.

Sounds fishy. Maybe it is not.

Edited by blueyellow

I think this is made by the same brothers who made the CSS Sounds software for the sound desk, like Soundbox and other apps, it was discontinued after JW Library became the recommend app.

It sounds good in principle.  I have even been if it is possible to have some sort of touchscreen notice / bulletin board.  I have thought about it, even designed a prototype, but not put it to action as I don't think it is the way to go.

On 17/01/2018 at 7:51 PM, blueyellow said:

But will the Branch office agree?

Note directly from the Branch when you login to JW.ORG:

Please note that electronic copies of forms and letters:

• Should not be made available to unauthorized individuals.
  • May not be incorporated into or distributed with any software program.
  • Are not to be posted on the Internet or any other electronic network.

Note: Confidential information should never be e-mailed or stored on a local computer that can be accessed by others.

It's bigger on the inside!