JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Help - JW library didn't install completely

I reinstalled JW library after resetting the android phone to factory default. That means no cache, no miscellaneous files; in fact a clean phone. After installing the app, it was noticed that JW library did not install completely. I tried the suggestions found here: https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/34301-jw-library-not-updating-problem/

but it was no help. In the publications, only the books, brochures and booklets, and tracts sections appear. All others are missing. The books in books section are not complete even.

Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?

Thanks in advance

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

Since Tom and I have installed the new study bible both our jwtalk are cutting out a lot - I figure others are having the same probs and that the brothers willl be onto it - so maybe it's something like that too.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

One thing I noticed when I changed browsers and didn't have a default browser set on my android tablet, things went wonky, in other words, JWL crashed on me.   I tried to change from chrome to firefox and that's when thinks broke. After going back to setting Chrome as default browser, things seem to work better. Not perfect but better.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

19 hours ago, Musky said:

I had this happen on a sister's tablet and the issue solved itself after a few hours. Seems the app was downloading the publications in the background.

So maybe give it a little time?

I had experienced the same problem. After some time everything fixed.

Edited by Intercore

I recently had a similar problem on two different devices. Installed the JW Library app - and found hardly any publications on it! In the first case, after a few days everything was there. In the second case we only had to wait until the end of the meeting.

Use your ears to gain understanding and your tongue to heal. -w13 5/15 p. 22