JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

HQ representative

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2232 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Anyone know who is bro. Anthony Griffin?
He will be our hq representative.
Thanks.

He is a member of the Service Department of the United States branch.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Brother Griffin is a family friend of an old friend. (I met him once when my friend's family and I toured Bethel together in the early 90's.) He was young then (as we all were.) His name is mentioned little on JWB, however, there's a nice photo of him there as well as a video. As this forum is public, I can send you a link via PM if you wish. 

Edited by Omoyeme

1 hour ago, Omoyeme said:

Brother Griffin is a family friend of an old friend. (I met him once when my friend's family and I toured Bethel together in the early 90's.) He was young then (as we all were.) His name is mentioned little on JWB, however, there's a nice photo of him there as well as a video. As this forum is public, I can send you a link via PM if you wish. 

Yes, please. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

We have brother Robert Ciranko visiting us in April :) 

I worked with brother Ciranko years ago when we had our presiding overseer removed and I had to step in temporarily. I will say... that he is very sharp, but also a very direct  brother. 

Couple years later I had to call the branch with a question and I recognized his voice and asked...”is that you, Bob?”  He said: “I was worried people might recognize my voice”. Lol.

Thoses brothers prefer to be anonymous when answering questions on the phone. 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:03 PM, Omoyeme said:

Is that Br.Griffin and his wife on the cover of a Feb 15 ,1994 WT

I seem to recall that .

On 27/01/2018 at 10:32 AM, Samira said:

from a Brother and friend (German Bethel):

He will give the special talk in English language on March 25th

For the United States yes!

Britain will have its special talk given by a member of the Britain Branch Committee