JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Favorite Ministry App

I'm on Android, and I have Ministry Assistant. I think it's pretty good, but it's been a little buggy from time to time, especially when trying to geotag a return's address.

So....I was wondering if anyone had a favorite that I might like even better.

1 hour ago, Jwtruth45 said:

I'm on Android, and I have Ministry Assistant. I think it's pretty good, but it's been a little buggy from time to time, especially when trying to geotag a return's address.

So....I was wondering if anyone had a favorite that I might like even better.

I gave up on apps.... :surrender:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

22 minutes ago, Adelin said:

I use JWDroid because it is simple and it doesn't take much time to take notes.

I'll check that one out, I'm using Ministry Assistant right now but always feel kind of overwhelmed when using it, as there are so many options and possibilities 

I am using the Ministry Assistant and with 31495 of 5 & 4 star ratings versus 811 for 1 & 2 star ratings are you sure nothing else is causing this?

I am using the location part to find it on Google maps and have yet to run into difficulties. True it has many options but then only techie people will write this type of code for an app and usually they are not very good in finding persons that have as a profession the look and feel engineering.

In the iOS world you have the serviceplanner.me app written by the brother that is behind the Equippd apps. But then I am also in the Android echo system.

No effort = No bananas
More efforts = More bananas

I guess buggy might be overstating it a little bit. I have no real complaints with Ministry Assistant, but sometimes I will try to geotag and address of an interested one, and it pegs it right away, and other times it just kind of keeps trying, but never can find it. Those times when it's taking a long time with no results, it gets too awkward standing around and I have to start walking down the street and enter it manually.

All in all I think it's a really good app, but I just was checking to see if anyone had something I might like you even more.

3 hours ago, Jwtruth45 said:

Also, is there a way to edit our comments after submitting, or do our phone's autocorrect embarrassments live on until the new system?  I sent my last comment too quickly, and the changed, and added words made things look weird.  I looked for an edit button on my phone, and now desktop, and I don't see one:confused:

I feel your pain about the edit button. I am used to be able to edit my comment days or weeks after posting. But I believe the forum software used here does not allow it. You can edit the post for a short while after posting but then after that I believe it is NADA, ZIP or Naught :lol:

No effort = No bananas
More efforts = More bananas