JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2252 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"If the sanctions don't work, we will have to go to phase two, and phase two may be a very rough thing, may be very, very unfortunate for the world."

https://www.rt.com/news/419686-north-korea-phase-two-trump/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

War rumblings everywhere... North Korea, Syria, Iran, and yet there will be future Peace and Security pronouncement.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

"If the sanctions don't work, we will have to go to phase two, and phase two may be a very rough thing, may be very, very unfortunate for the world."

https://www.rt.com/news/419686-north-korea-phase-two-trump/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

War rumblings everywhere... North Korea, Syria, Iran, and yet there will be future Peace and Security pronouncement.

Thanks for sharing,  it appears that things are progressing along nicely. .

Peace and Security pronouncement

thanks for not saying  'cry'...

39 minutes ago, Iksplorer said:

Hopefully, those sanctions on North Korea work.

Hopefully for whom? The first people to feel the sanctions are the poor who in NK are already among the poorest and most ill-fed in the world. Take away oil and coal and there will only be enough energy and fuel for the military and Kim's elite.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

35 minutes ago, Old said:

Hopefully for whom? The first people to feel the sanctions are the poor who in NK are already among the poorest and most ill-fed in the world. Take away oil and coal and there will only be enough energy and fuel for the military and Kim's elite.

If the sanctions don't work it could lead to a war.  That's why I said that hopefully, those sanctions on North Korea will work.   

There are no adequate solutions here, except Jehovah’s Kingdom. That’s why we pray for Jehovah to give strength to these dear ones. We, in the meantime, need to do all we can to stay close to His organization. As was said, “in a New York minute”. And the dominoes will start falling. Rapidly. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

3 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

thanks for not saying  'cry'...

9:40 SYMPOSIUM: Future Events That Will Require Courage
The Cry of “Peace and Security!” (1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3)

Hmmm....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Yes indeedy Greg - once the cry/shout/or statement is made ... it could be portrayed any which way depending on what media outlet in what country portrays it. Will be interesting to see what guise it comes in and whether Aus and NZ gets to hear it first - or last. hah.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Very interesting point (at least for me)

Another major reason why the United Nations’ efforts to bring peace were doomed was the influence of “the ruler of this world,” Satan the Devil. (John 12:31) He and his demonic hordes know that they have only “a short period of time” before they are to be removed. Determined to cause “woe for the earth,” they have stood in the way of peace by dividing mankind politically and nationally.—Revelation 12:9-12.

W85 10/15

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Which is in line with the clay/iron feet. No matter what lip service they pay the reality will always be no peace while Satan is reigning.

That PDF file that Lance put up in another thread - also shows us that the foundation they are building on is a foundation that currently favours one religion above another ... so unity doesn't even come into and when even those favoured religions are taken down ... its going to be incredibly quick ... and complete. 

I'm so glad our foundation is not mere concrete but a strong rockmass.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Gregexplore said:

He and his demonic hordes know that they have only “a short period of time” before they are to be removed

When I hear a statement like this I remember that brochure, since discontinued and I don't recall the name,  it depicted demons flitting around,  they were referred to as 'insane'...and they looked it...

16 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

When I hear a statement like this I remember that brochure, since discontinued and I don't recall the name,  it depicted demons flitting around,  they were referred to as 'insane'...and they looked it...

Does not a current scene of this world confirms that? Insane? ....  Syria.. wars...endless killings and terrorism ?

Endless atrocities are indeed endless....

200456852-001_10.jpg

1 hour ago, Stormswift said:

Yes indeedy Greg - once the cry/shout/or statement is made ... it could be portrayed any which way depending on what media outlet in what country portrays it. Will be interesting to see what guise it comes in and whether Aus and NZ gets to hear it first - or last. hah.

Most likely... last...

There is possibility that proclamation will be made in Europe  (Geneva)  or USA (UN)

Probably done during their daytime ...

I'll be rolling in bed ..LOL :lol1:

7 hours ago, njwinans said:

...not till after the Regional Conventions this season.  Can't wait till we have ours.

I loved the program outline, its all about Courage.  We will be needing this more and more as we do deeper and deeper into the end of Satan's Ruler Ship.  So Be It!!! 

16 hours ago, njwinans said:

...not till after the Regional Conventions this season.  Can't wait till we have ours.

Oh it can come before.  Timing might be perfect... Peace and security in spring, convention in summer, destruction begins in fall. :lol1:

Edited by Shawnster