JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just a little confused. Trying to get a shortcut or favourites for the memorial video. Using JW Lib on Android.

There are 2 videos. One I can find from 2016. This appears the one on the sample I can find on my JWLib home screen.

The second one I can download by linking via the JW Lib, and navigating there to the 2018 Memorial Invite in 'publications' .

But I cannot find a way to put either of these either in the Toolbox or add to my favourites.

Apple platform may be different, so please explain if it works better on the iPhone. Then it is just a matter of time before the port that over to Android.

TIA

Older

{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

JW Library > Media > Our Meetings and Ministry > Tools for the Ministry > "Remember Jesus' Death" I think i mixed up tools for the ministry and teaching toolbox brother tony im sorry :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

After you download the video where Alexa located it, touch the three dots in the upper right corner of the video icon and select "Add to Favorites" and it will be in your favorites on the homepage for quick access

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

After you... "Add to Favorites" and it will be in your favorites on the homepage for quick access

Thank you for this tip. I have now located the 'Invitation' video, and it is on my home screen. (yaaaay)

What about the 3 min video from the QR code on the invite. This one shows the same scene as on the printed invitation (see below).

Can I get a shortcut for this one too?

TIAcef90b43e0e571c27077460ab5844ace.jpg&key=e9291d8dd3e3f4fed01a8844bbaaaf90c0c81dc88469cf04c156b4296bac013b

Older

17 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

Thank you for this tip. I have now located the 'Invitation' video, and it is on my home screen. (yaaaay)

What about the 3 min video from the QR code on the invite. This one shows the same scene as on the printed invitation (see below).

Can I get a shortcut for this one too?

TIAcef90b43e0e571c27077460ab5844ace.jpg&key=e9291d8dd3e3f4fed01a8844bbaaaf90c0c81dc88469cf04c156b4296bac013b

Older

Yes the QR code :lol: brother tony

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

3 hours ago, Dantheman136 said:

Hi John, I'm  having a senior moment and can't find 'media' under jw.org. thanks 

Br. Dan, My apologies.  I meant to say...start in JW Library, Go to Media, Go to Meetings and Ministry and look under Essential Teachings at the bottom.

Or, Go to JW Broadcasting,  Go to Video on Demand, Go to Our Meetings & Ministry, ...it is featured on that page (or scroll through the selections).

My senior moment as well.  You can't have ALLS-heimers until you have HALF-heimers first.