JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2017 “Don’t Give Up!” Convention—Music-Video Presentation 1

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2159 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 3/15/2018 at 4:24 PM, Omoyeme said:

When I first saw this video presentation last summer, I enjoyed it so much that I downloaded Song. #76 in Tagalog to memorized the lyrics.  (It's nice feeling singing in a different tongue other than my own.)  It was a good brain exercise, as well. ^_^

I’m impressed that you can do that. I don’t have the hearing to pick up on that.

But, I love that song in Tagalog! I’ve played it dozens of times. Having cute sisters with beautiful smiles helps, too! :D

“It’s not how much we know that pleases Jehovah, but how we feel about what we know and how we have allowed that knowledge to increase our love for Jehovah.”

22 hours ago, Sheep said:

I recently uploaded mp3 versions of these two videos to my collection of songs. I'll add more when they come along. No you can listen to these videos in your phone. :headphones:

Thanks for taking the time to turn the videos into mp3 format!

Now I can listen to them on my iPod shuffle.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, Omoyeme said:

Saturday A.M. Session MVP1

• Song #44     Orchestral
  • Song #138   Xitonga (Love the harmony)
  • Song #79     Orchestral

Thanks for posting the language, I was wondering which it was. 

1 hour ago, mserskine said:

Now, all six of the convention music-video presentations have been converted to mp3 format and uploaded to my song collection.

Happy listening...!

emoji-with-headphones.gif.5a0d8553eb96213ed61baa9316ad29cc.gif Mouse_headphones.gif.7a8064287716acc7d3e3488e670aace5.gif Puppy_headphones.gif.60f2548db668a6438a39c813ff853774.gif Kitten_headphones.gif.c29f0a2ce454b0bd769f9131d0a4e86d.gif

9 hours ago, Victoria said:

Sorry, I cannot download the files. Could anybody help me please?

Try again at the link. As you hover your mouse over each of the files, you will see a circle in the top right corner of each one. Click each circle on the files you want. Then click download at the top left corner of the page. That will download all of the songs you selected in a zip file. (This is assuming you are using a laptop or desktop computer. I don't know how it works with a phone or tablet.)

If that doesn't work, send me a PM.

7 hours ago, Sheep said:

Try again at the link. As you hover your mouse over each of the files, you will see a circle in the top right corner of each one. Click each circle on the files you want. Then click download at the top left corner of the page. That will download all of the songs you selected in a zip file. (This is assuming you are using a laptop or desktop computer. I don't know how it works with a phone or tablet.)

If that doesn't work, send me a PM.

Thanks! I was able to download them by using a desktop. Don't know why I couldn't do it by a phone.