JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tiny pieces of plastic could be in your bottled water

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2229 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 minutes ago, bobby said:

Tiny pieces of plastic could be in your bottled water

Thank you Brother Bob, I appreciate your sharing this link.

We all see the damage that the rebellion caused the Earth,  Jehovah's footstool. I can feel your pain when I read your post.

Won't it be awesome when we can get out there and work hard to clean this mess up?..

"Bottled water has twice as much plastic floating around in it than tap water"?

Tap water has plastic floating around in it also? 

I wonder how much plastic particles is considered bad for you.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Also, if you are going to drink bottled water, only drink water that has been stored in room temperature or colder. Don’t drink water that has been stored in the garage during summer or buy the cases of bottled water that’s sitting outside the front of a gas station in the heat because the heat causes the plastic to seep into the water. Also, never microwave food in plastic containers.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Also, if you are going to drink bottled water, only drink water that has been stored in room temperature or colder. Don’t drink water that has been stored in the garage during summer or buy the cases of bottled water that’s sitting outside the front of a gas station in the heat because the heat causes the plastic to seep into the water. Also, never microwave food in plastic containers.

Or styrofoam! Fyi

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On 3/16/2018 at 10:36 PM, Brother Jack said:

Also, never microwave food in plastic containers.

Aw man, how am I gonna cook now???

Me and the Batchelor Box, we got it all figured out. ...a couple of BigMacs on a paper plate and a cup of yesterdays coffee, 3 minutes,  done, out the door ---:wave:

Plastic has become not my friend. I’m trying to avoid single use stuff, and we recycle. Please don’t get me started on plastic straws. 

If it comes from the ocean, and you are eating it, plastic is in your food chain. 

And, of course you don’t have to worry about the sea life killed by, yes, plastic. This poor earth. Jehovah’s beautiful creation has no respect by the majority of humans. 

Soon to be remedied. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!