JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for April 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2163 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Nice one!! Seems only hours since the last one ... we have so many spiritual events in the up coming four weeks ... we'll all be in the New System before we know it with how time is flying! Even if its some years away the time will go so fast.

Will be interesting to see what the topic is this month.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Hey! What happened to our beloved turtle?! Did someone steal him? :o

BTW, you’re way too early for the April edition of JWB! :raspberry:

“It’s not how much we know that pleases Jehovah, but how we feel about what we know and how we have allowed that knowledge to increase our love for Jehovah.”

37 minutes ago, digital_dreamer said:

Hey! What happened to our beloved turtle?! Did someone steal him? :o

BTW, you’re way too early for the April edition of JWB! :raspberry:

I decided to use my real picture...

April JWB is just a week away!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I decided to use my real picture...

April JWB is just a week away!

I like your turtle pictures. Like this one.

3878B1FD-EDE5-408C-966B-FC07970ECE81.jpeg

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Question on the timing this month. Monday in NZ is a holiday. Is it a holiday in the US and if so would it have any effect on the uploading of videos to broadcasting if there any secular people involved in the hosting company.

3 minutes ago, RichardPNZ said:

Question on the timing this month. Monday in NZ is a holiday. Is it a holiday in the US and if so would it have any effect on the uploading of videos to broadcasting if there any secular people involved in the hosting company.

I haven't seen any of the US holidays affect the monthly broadcast yet.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

42 minutes ago, RichardPNZ said:

The hosting company (Akamai) doesn't have employees handling the files at all, they have completely automated systems that pull the video files from the branch servers and make them available on JW.org, so the videos are available to us as soon as the brothers hit the upload button.

6 hours ago, Stavro said:

The hosting company (Akamai) doesn't have employees handling the files at all, they have completely automated systems that pull the video files from the branch servers and make them available on JW.org, so the videos are available to us as soon as the brothers hit the upload button.

Yeah, and since we do not observe holidays and treat them like ordinary workdays (if the holiday lands on a weekday), then I don't see a reason why the upload would have an interruption.