JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2018 Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses - Public Service Announcement

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2055 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow that's ...extraordinary ... the strides and extent we are taking, and the work we are striving to accomplish,  to reach everyone, everywhere, even those too fearful to open their doors.

Thanks for sharing it, sister Josie.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

25 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Wow that's ...extraordinary ... the strides and extent we are taking, and the work we are striving to accomplish,  to reach everyone, everywhere, even those too fearful to open their doors.

Thanks for sharing it, sister Josie.

You’re very welcome...

yes Jehovah is certainly leaving no stone unturned in the last few minutes left in this system. 

I hope lots of tv stations play it, who knows how many will respond because of it. 

We thank Jehovah for being such a kind & loving God- He cares for everyone & wants all to have a chance to be saved. :-)

Edited by Jothob

10 minutes ago, Dages said:

They should get on YouTube with an official channel (without commentaries), we would get this video on Trending in no time 

I think that's rather a fantastic idea.  A JW.org channel, all comments disabled (is there a way to make them non-downloadable, too?)... and post all the pertinent videos.  I think it would reach SO many!!! :D

11 minutes ago, Hope said:

I think that's rather a fantastic idea.  A JW.org channel, all comments disabled (is there a way to make them non-downloadable, too?)... and post all the pertinent videos.  I think it would reach SO many!!! :D

We have that. It's JW Broadcasting...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

30 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

We have that. It's JW Broadcasting...:)

It's not really the same, y'know.. :)  I think it's better, of course -- but it's not got the traffic YouTube does.  Plus, YouTube is more easily searchable... :whistling:

50 minutes ago, Hope said:

It's not really the same, y'know.. :)  I think it's better, of course -- but it's not got the traffic YouTube does.  Plus, YouTube is more easily searchable... :whistling:

Well in regards to traffic I just gave a talk a few weeks ago "Who are the Real Followers of Christ" and did you know that JW.ORG is the most visited religious website out of over 77,000 religious websites worldwide AND it is the most translated website out of 1.8 BILLION websites worldwide and this from a relatively small religion compared to the mighty mainstream ones THAT can only come from Jehovah's holy spirit - in other words identifying  the True Religion according to Scriptures such as Acts 1:8 and many others. {statistics according to Similarweb and Alexa}.

"You will recieve POWER when the holy spirit arrives and you will be witnesses of me...to the MOST DISTANT PART OF THE EARTH" !!!

If anyone sees our announcement on any TV stations please let us know where when and what station it was please. Thanks. Bruce Q

Edited by Bruceq

On 4/20/2018 at 1:19 PM, Jothob said:

Who knows! Maybe Jehovah will make sure it gets played- even if it’s just once....    :-)

I imagine the scenario would be: 

"We need to fill 36 seconds of time, but all the commercials are too long.... Hmmm. Hey, I've got this PSA."

On 4/20/2018 at 1:20 PM, Dages said:

They should get on YouTube with an official channel (without commentaries), we would get this video on Trending in no time 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:33 PM, Hope said:

It does sound like a nifty idea. However, it would be likely pretty dangerous. Most of our videos are already up there illegally anyways. But besides that, if you watch anything about Jehovah's Witnesses on Youtube, you typically get bombarded by apostate material in the sidebar or "recommended videos". Youtube algorithms know that people love that apostate stuff. 

On 4/20/2018 at 3:07 PM, Bruceq said:

Well in regards to traffic I just gave a talk a few weeks ago "Who are the Real Followers of Christ" and did you know that JW.ORG is the most visited religious website out of over 77,000 religious websites worldwide AND it is the most translated website out of 1.8 BILLION websites worldwide and this from a relatively small religion compared to the mighty mainstream ones THAT can only come from Jehovah's holy spirit - in other words identifying  the True Religion according to Scriptures such as Acts 1:8 and many others. {statistics according to Similarweb and Alexa}.

"You will recieve POWER when the holy spirit arrives and you will be witnesses of me...to the MOST DISTANT PART OF THE EARTH" !!!

If anyone sees our announcement on any TV stations please let us know where when and what station it was please. Thanks. Bruce Q

I'm quoting you because there isn't a "save comment" button xD haha. 

20 minutes ago, 1MKnight said:
On 4/20/2018 at 1:33 PM, Hope said:

It does sound like a nifty idea. However, it would be likely pretty dangerous. Most of our videos are already up there illegally anyways. But besides that, if you watch anything about Jehovah's Witnesses on Youtube, you typically get bombarded by apostate material in the sidebar or "recommended videos". Youtube algorithms know that people love that apostate stuff. 

[I don't know how to edit my post so I'm commenting again haha.]

So if the slave decided to upload their videos to Youtube - a social media site - they would practically sending people straight to apostate material. (FDS uploads video "Come to the Convention!". Apostate video in side-bar "Don't go to Convention! Also here's some child abuse and freemasonry conspiracy theories about C.T. Russel") I think the Slave has anylized social media over the years and came to the conclusion that:

no member of the Governing Body maintains a personal Web page or a presence on any social media site.

There very next sentence says: "Directing people to JW.ORG helps spread the Good News"

That is the sole internet platform we use to spread the Good News. Why? We have no control over our message on other platforms. But we do at JW.org. No apostate material on that website :D 

The video showed up in JW Library app under what's new on my Samsung phone,...I downloaded it but it won't play! The other videos play, though!:lol:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif