JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Monkey Canโ€™t Sue ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

We lock topics that areย over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2191 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

14 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

Very much so. They are a form of extremism. They also lie. They try to claim it is a Biblical teaching that we should not eat meat, and that Jesus was a vegan.

ย 

ย 

ย 

If i ever metย a PETA person Iโ€™d tell them out of curiosity could they show me in the Bible where it says that we shouldnt eat meat.ย ย :lol1:

ย 

Than iโ€™d show them:ย 

ย 

Genesis 9:3 โ€œEvery moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to youโ€

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24ย  "And no resident will say: โ€œI am sick.โ€

21 minutes ago, Loopy said:

ย 

If i ever metย a PETA person Iโ€™d tell them out of curiosity could they show me in the Bible where it says that we shouldnt eat meat.ย ย :lol1:

ย 

Than iโ€™d show them:ย 

ย 

Genesis 9:3 โ€œEvery moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to youโ€

ย 

I would have quoted several scriptures where Jesus ate meat. But also 1 Tim 4:1-5 - "However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron. 3 They forbid marriage and command people to abstain from foods that God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth. 4 For every creation of God is fine, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 for it is sanctified through Godโ€™s word and prayer over it."

ย 

I suspect they'd quote Paul saying "I'd never eat meat again", taking out of context that he was reffering to stumbling people spiritually.ย 

ย 

36 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

I would have quoted several scriptures where Jesus ate meat. But also 1 Tim 4:1-5 - "However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron. 3 They forbid marriage and command people to abstain from foods that God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth. 4 For every creation of God is fine, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 for it is sanctified through Godโ€™s word and prayer over it."

ย 

I suspect they'd quote Paul saying "I'd never eat meat again", taking out of context that he was reffering to stumbling people spiritually.ย 

ย 

Thats why i love this site. Thank you Br. Matthew. That Timothy scripture was excellent.ย 

Isaiah 33:24ย  "And no resident will say: โ€œI am sick.โ€

7 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I love Naruto's selfie!!!:D

ย 

FR7RVUHODNH65HA6UJZIWGKO7A.thumb.jpg.52e42961faa6bc8e59e08f780eb1a535.jpg

I had used that picture for my avatar here for a while. It's a great picture.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

ย 

3 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Br. Richard....since iโ€™ve been on this site only for a year and all the changes youโ€™ve made...what picture havent you used.ย :lol1:

ย 

ย 

Yours....

Yet....

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

ย