JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Campaign of Terror Begins for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2113 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A person has to wonder....how long is Jehovah going to take this taunting and especially the vicious treatment of his people not only in Russia but anywhere. 🤨🤨🤨 

We just have to patiently wait because He knows the right time to step in and take care of these...........

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I just saw this on the official website before I saw it here. We certainly need to pray for our brothers and sisters in Russia and their children whether publishers or not, to endure this and to continue to progress spiritually. 

Hopefully, the European Court of Human Rights will hear the case soon, although the Russian Federation might ignore a ruling in the Witnesses' favor.   But still, hopefully they'll hear and decide on the case as soon as possible.  Of course all in Jehovah's time.  

Edited by JW2017

Grim reading indeed.  They are looking to completely eliminate worship of Jehovah in Russia; I noted the following:

In one case, an officer told one of the victims: “You will be let go as soon as you state that you are not a member of the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” In another case, an officer told a victim: “We are ridding the earth of you.” 

I think we shall have to prepare ourselves for them to start taking children from their parents.  I can't help but think something is going to happen in June as there have been a number of arrests in April pending decisions in June.  The timing seems coordinated.

There's no doubt about it, this is "war" and there is no doubt about it, Jehovah will win in the end.  He hears our prayers!

I don't expect this to let up. This is the beginning of the final attack on God's people by the King of the North. Daniel's prophecy was chugging along until 1989 when the Soviet Union collapsed, leaving only 2 verses left unfulfilled - Daniel 11:44-45. That's a 27 year gap, which was great since it opened the door to preach the good news in those areas. But that door is shut, and things are moving forward again. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

WOW

First, here is a description of "The Ministry of Education and Science" in Russia from their own website, notice their roles.

The Ministry of Education and Science is a federal executive body responsible for drafting and implementing government policy and legal regulation in the field of education, science, research and development  and related innovation activities, nanotechnology, development of national research and high technology centres, national research centres...

As we just read, the Ministry of Education and Science has no role or responsibilities in religion . And since their role involves science, you would think they would be a body focusing on accuracy, facts, and unbiased research/conclusions. So notice their very logical, accurate and unbiased recommendation.

On November 23, 2017, the Ministry of Education and Science issued a nationwide “recommendation” calling for the “resocialization” of children exposed to “religious-extremist . . . ideology.” The Ministry singled out just two groups of children—those of ISIS members and those of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

:o:o:o

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

1 hour ago, Guri said:

Do you think the King of the North is Russia? 

In part yes. I go into more detail in this topic....

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/32244-the-king-of-the-north-hmmmm/

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

4 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I don't expect this to let up. This is the beginning of the final attack on God's people by the King of the North. Daniel's prophecy was chugging along until 1989 when the Soviet Union collapsed, leaving only 2 verses left unfulfilled - Daniel 11:44-45. That's a 27 year gap, which was great since it opened the door to preach the good news in those areas. But that door is shut, and things are moving forward again. 

But wait, doesn't the king of the north have to attack all of God's people on earth?

5 hours ago, EverlastingLifeInView said:

But wait, doesn't the king of the north have to attack all of God's people on earth?

No, the KOTN has always given God's people a difficult time. Naturally, his influence is limited to the lands and territories he controls. There is a fun King of the North discussion over in this thread.

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/32244-the-king-of-the-north-hmmmm/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-554590

"Property of Jehovah’s Witnesses worth $14.2 million seized by state.

MOSCOW, May 3 (RAPSI) – A Russian court’s ruling to seize the property of the banned Jehovah’s Witnesses organization in favor of the state has come into force, the St. Petersburg City Court has stated."

http://www.rapsinews.com/judicial_news/20180503/282636110.html 

Modern-day fulfillment of Jesus' words and time to apply His cautionary statement given as a warning about what to expect.

"“Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves. Be on your guard against men, for they will hand you over to local courts and they will scourge you in their synagogues. And you will be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations."" --- Matt. 10:16-18

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

7 hours ago, EverlastingLifeInView said:

"Property of Jehovah’s Witnesses worth $14.2 million seized by state.

MOSCOW, May 3 (RAPSI) – A Russian court’s ruling to seize the property of the banned Jehovah’s Witnesses organization in favor of the state has come into force, the St. Petersburg City Court has stated."

http://www.rapsinews.com/judicial_news/20180503/282636110.html 

The Russian government can be a more than a little two-faced. Steal 14 million dollars of real estate, but get all bent out of shape when someone takes down the Russian flag flying over an empty building. The US is even planning on returning the flag. What about our building Putin?

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/u-s-takes-down-mansions-flag-raises-russian-dander/

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Doesn't the final attack on God's people take place after false religion is destroyed? Or does it begin before the attack on babylon the great, pause during her destruction and start back up after she is completely destroyed?

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

7 minutes ago, cricket246 said:

Doesn't the final attack on God's people take place after false religion is destroyed? Or does it begin before the attack on babylon the great, pause during her destruction and start back up after she is completely destroyed?

Think of the world turning on all religion and we are on the list...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 minutes ago, cricket246 said:

The final attack results in armageddon, so it naturally comes after false religion is destroyed. Russia is clearly attacking God's people. But this is just Russia. The final attack involves all the kings of the earth.

“They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” - Revelation 16:14

• 1 month later...

There is unequivocal evidence that Russia is the KOTN. No if ands or buts about it. It is acting like the ravenous bear that his country uses as a symbol. There is no doubt in my mind. It is impossible for it to be any other Nation. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

On 6/15/2018 at 1:15 AM, Greg Dent said:

There is unequivocal evidence that Russia is the KOTN. No if ands or buts about it. It is acting like the ravenous bear that his country uses as a symbol. There is no doubt in my mind. It is impossible for it to be any other Nation. 

Well Greg, I agree that Russia is acting very much as we would expect from the KOTN but the Slave has said (and I agree) that we may not actually be able to say for sure who the King of the North is until he finally attacks. Jehovah is full of surprises and I have no doubt there will be a final twist in affairs... so we will just have to see how the current events play out.