JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tanker crashed in Poland. Spilled what?

Yup thats right liquid chocolate all over the road. Told my wife lets go help clean it up. She better ask for a sabbatical.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/europe/poland-chocolate-road.html

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Someone needs to check on Dusty and make sure he is okay...

He'll go into shock when he reads this...😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Greg Dent said:

Yup thats right liquid chocolate all over the road. Told my wife lets go help clean it up. She better ask for a sabbatical.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/europe/poland-chocolate-road.html

😪

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

LOL I love putting 70% dark and slathering on no additive peanut butter on them. Complete Keto snack.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

5 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

They just need gram crackers and marshmallows for that clean up. I would be so fat LOL

3 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Clean up workers are equipped with donuts LOL :lol1:

I just watched a video of the wreck and subsequent cleanup, I told Denise that I would not be able to be there and not take a taste...

Seriously,  just a finger through some of it, mmmmmm

1 minute ago, tekmantwo said:

Seriously,  just a finger through some of it, mmmmmm

Well, as long as you didn’t drag your finger down to the pavement...it would be clean. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

2 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Well, as long as you didn’t drag your finger down to the pavement...it would be clean. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

That's what I was thinking when I said that. 😊

It's a self control thing, if I didn't say something like that to control myself I would probably have to roll in it like a dog scratches it's back on the grass..🐆 

or maybe take a run at it and see how far I could slide...with my mouth open. ..

It seems to me the best way to clean that mess would be to hose it down with hot milk and arrange for a few schools of kids to help...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

My understanding there is a call out for volunteer assistance. Please bring graham crackers and marshmallows.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.