JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tuesday, May 15 I will eagerly pursue the way of your commandments.​—Ps. 119:32.

Tuesday, May 15

I will eagerly pursue the way of your commandments.—Ps. 119:32.

One circumstance that many have faced is the struggle to overcome a fleshly weakness. Others have had to put forth determined effort to maintain a positive view of the ministry. Or in your case, it may be the need to keep enduring, even though you have poor health or are lonely. We should also not overlook the struggle some have to forgive someone who has offended them or has sinned against them. No matter how long we have been serving Jehovah, all of us must fight against things that might hinder our service to God, who rewards the faithful. If you realize that you have to some extent been affected in a negative way, by all means pray for holy spirit. Prayer and holy spirit can give you energy to pursue the course that you know to be right and that Jehovah can bless. Act on your prayers. Try to read a portion of the Bible each day, and make time for personal study as well as regular Family Worship sessions.—Ps. 119:32. w16.09 2:10, 11

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Our Struggles and trials, within us and from around us can be quite overwhelming, especially when they seem to be the focal point of every day life ... lately I've become more keenly aware of the trials of others ... and this has helped to balance my own, not because I'm happy others have trials, but because it's so apparent we are all part of the brotherhood or a team with the same goals, the same pressures, the same hurts and the same hurdles that sometimes cannot be jumped, but clamoured over with Jehovah's help.

Today's text is so needed ... Jehovah is extending his hand in every way he can to help us all make that last push to the New System.  My heart goes out to you all because there is not ONE witness now that hasn't got a list of trials that are blighting their day. 

Let's work together, first in real life, then in supplimentary help like jwtalk, to help one another to find joy admid our trials.

J - Jehovah first

O - Others second

Y - Yourself third.

Many thanks to Vernalee for being faithful and putting these day's texts up ... even if we have read it privately a second look can drive further points into our hearts - Love you my sis.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

When we are going through difficult trials and situations we want to IMMEDIATELY pray to Jehovah and seek his direction from his Word, the Bible. While we are praying for Jehovah's strength and protection for ourselves, we want to pray for our brothers and sisters as well. 

Edited by Spechellekaye

On 5/14/2018 at 5:15 PM, Stormswift said:

Our Struggles and trials, within us and from around us can be quite overwhelming, especially when they seem to be the focal point of every day life ... lately I've become more keenly aware of the trials of others ... and this has helped to balance my own, not because I'm happy others have trials, but because it's so apparent we are all part of the brotherhood or a team with the same goals, the same pressures, the same hurts and the same hurdles that sometimes cannot be jumped, but clamoured over with Jehovah's help.

Today's text is so needed ... Jehovah is extending his hand in every way he can to help us all make that last push to the New System.  My heart goes out to you all because there is not ONE witness now that hasn't got a list of trials that are blighting their day. 

Let's work together, first in real life, then in supplimentary help like jwtalk, to help one another to find joy admid our trials.

J - Jehovah first

O - Others second

Y - Yourself third.

Many thanks to Vernalee for being faithful and putting these day's texts up ... even if we have read it privately a second look can drive further points into our hearts - Love you my sis.

I love the JOY!!!