JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for June 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2085 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is it too soon to start wondering/speculating/talking about the June Broadcast

I guess it should be here ??

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&langwritten=e&pub=jwb&issue=201806

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...

I have to wait until Wednesday night to watch it..:(

Our MWM was changed from Wednesday night to Monday night so we changed our FW night from Monday to Wednesday, my wife likes us to watch the broadcast together, for the first time, on our FW night. 

That doesn't mean I can't get spoilers...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

AWESOME!!!!  From start to finish...of part l.^_^

So many amazing points to meditate on.

Yup!  Another scrumptious spiritual feast from our loving Heavenly Father.

😁

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

12 hours ago, ouzo said:

I wish the part of the scenes from the creation will be uploaded separately in JWB 

I'll repeat: I NEED this video to be uploaded. Although I live next to the ocean I don't have time to stay and focus in the creation. I don't even have the time swimming in the sea, even though thousands of tourists spend money to visit my place. Most of the times when I try to meditate about the life in New World, instantly in my mind are coming negative thoughts "Wake up silly, you have to pay the tax, the bills, etc until tomorrow- Wake up and run, run, run...". Sometimes I feel like the mouse that runs on the wheel without going nowhere. But these kind of videos they force my mind to focus in the creation!

1 hour ago, Hope said:

I'm wondering if anyone can make this into an MP3 format,

I’ve done this in the past for my wife to listen to on her MP3 player. So I’ll have a go with the June Broadcast. If the resulting file is too big to post I’ll chop it into separate talks. Not promising anything but will set a bit of time aside tomorrow for the attempt.

Okay, here's the MP3 files of the June 2018 Broadcast. Had to split it into three seperate files. Always a trade off between file size and sound quality. Tried to keep the quality reasonable for listening to the talks but reduced the sound to mono (okay for voice).JWB - June 2018 - 1.mp3

Here's number One: