What news are you sick of hearing?

Crazy for no reason shootings.

another one at a school in Texas

http://wgntv.com/2018/05/18/shooter-reported-at-texas-high-school/

It’s been confirmed at 8 killed. 

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

35 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

Media vultures that fell-swoop in on tragedies, and ask insanely personal questions of ones who just need to heal, and be left alone! 

Especially when someone says no comment and they keep on asking and asking. 😡😡

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

10 hours ago, Miss Bea said:

The wedding coming up, and anything, “royal”.

You getting that, too?  I can kind of understand us being flooded with it, being part of the 'commonwealth' and all that but I'm surprised you guys are getting it , too. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

32 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

You getting that, too?  I can kind of understand us being flooded with it, being part of the 'commonwealth' and all that but I'm surprised you guys are getting it , too. 

Ad nauseam. Maybe they are in another spectrum, but, have they got a surprise coming. All that wealth, glitter, and power. It’s sort of like they treat media stars in this country. For what? Wealth, glitter, and power. 

I did enjoy Downton Abby, and other historical docu-dramas, but, I could turn them off, and go my way. 

To be honest, give me a good glimpse of the wedding dress, and I’m done. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

22 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

Ad nauseam. Maybe they are in another spectrum, but, have they got a surprise coming. All that wealth, glitter, and power. It’s sort of like they treat media stars in this country. For what? Wealth, glitter, and power. 

I did enjoy Downton Abby, and other historical docu-dramas, but, I could turn them off, and go my way. 

To be honest, give me a good glimpse of the wedding dress, and I’m done. 

I grew up with all this pomp and ceremony, being English and my family being monarchists.

When I was 8, my mother pinned a picture postcard with a person on it, on to my bedroom wall.  I had no idea who it was so she locked me in my room until I could tell her.  Being a somewhat precocious brat, it struck me that the details would be on the back, so  the I took the postcard off the wall, and sure enough, there it was.  It was a pic of the queen .. I did enjoy being one step ahead of my mother (who wasn't a nice person) I never did tell her LOL Not ever having been a people worshipper at any time of my life, I could never get what all the fuss was about but I'm a romatic at heart and these weddings are kind of like those of fairy stories (sans paparazzi) ... but unfortunately not with the happy ever after. 

I guess as their time left is limited, it's best they are as happy as they can possibly be in the here and now as they have no hope for the future at this point of their lives.

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

11 hours ago, Miss Bea said:

The wedding coming up, and anything, “royal”.

California girl....😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I am sick of all things political. I hate the Left and the Right, lol 😛

I started doing this thing where I click the drop down menu on Facebook posts where someone shares something posted by a page, and BLOCKing the page. Most Facebooker's don't actually think for themselves, but just reshare this garbage. My news stream has become very clean since I have been doing this.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

"The bubble-headed bleach blond comes on at five,

She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye"

...Henley. 

I an sick of all the news...if it ain't about some horrific way people die its about some horrific way people are going to die---'if it bleeds, it leads'...

I have a large distaste  (read:hate) for this world and the ideocracy that runs it...

So tired of politics and trump garbage. If there were anyone I would like to smack in the face with a shovel. Wow. We are in the middle of an election here in Ontario got tired of that 6 months ago. Long before it even started.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green