JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bible Riddles

I LOVE RIDDLES!!!!!!!!! Especially Bible Riddles.... Anyone know any good ones????

1. When was the first baseball game recorded???? Gen 1:1 - In the beginning......(In the big inning) When Eve struck first, Adam struck second, and God kicked them out.

2. Who is the shortest person in the Bible??? There's a few answers. Nehimiah (Knee High Miah), Peter who slept on his watch, Bildad the Shuhite (Shoe Height), Adam (Atom).

3. Cars that are listed in the bible. Jehovah drove his Fury. When all the Israelites were in one accord (Gotta love them Hondas).

4. First tennis game recorded??? When Joseph served first in Pharaoh's court.

5. My father is my grandfather, and my brother is also my cousin, who am I?

Got any others???? If you can answer 5, I am VERY impressed!!!! If you give up, message me on FB. If you don't have me on FB, but have Brother Angle, I am on his friend's list, add me. When you do add me, make sure you mention JW Talk... I get up to 50 stupid invites a day for Nitrous Racing and it is IRRITATING!!!! I have blocked that game, yet still getting invites. If anyone knows how I can stop it altogether, please let me know. Thanks.

Brotherly love,

Micah Nudell

I LOVE RIDDLES!!!!!!!!! Especially Bible Riddles.... Anyone know any good ones????
I'll have to look some up!
2. Who is the shortest person in the Bible??? There's a few answers. Nehimiah (Knee High Miah)' date=' Peter who slept on his watch, Bildad the Shuhite (Shoe Height), Adam (Atom).[/quote'] I've heard the Knee-High Miah one before, but not the others. I like Bildad the Shoe-Height 8-)
5. My father is my grandfather' date=' and my brother is also my cousin, who am I?[/quote'] I'm gonna come back and think about that one. I don't like to give up easy B)
Got any others???? If you can answer 5' date=' I am VERY impressed!!!! If you give up, message me on FB. If you don't have me on FB, but have Brother Angle, I am on his friend's list, add me. When you do add me, make sure you mention JW Talk...[/quote'] We have a built in Private Messaging system here too! Click the little "PM" next to someone's name, or go to either the User List or Private Messages links above.
I get up to 50 stupid invites a day for Nitrous Racing and it is IRRITATING!!!! I have blocked that game' date=' yet still getting invites. If anyone knows how I can stop it altogether, please let me know. Thanks.[/quote'] I had the same problem when I gave up Pirates. I removed the App but still got requests to join. You need to block it from your request screen, like this...

3938=26-blockapp.jpg Hope this helps. - Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Here are a few more..

Who is the greatest baby-sitter mentioned in the Bible?

When was the longest day in the Bible?

Who was the greatest female financier in the Bible?

Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?

Who was the greatest Investor in the Bible?

Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible?

Billy Graham was holding a three day assembly at Yankee Stadium and every day he had a theme scripture.(Amazingly he used the New World Translation)

1st day - John 5:4

2nd day - Mark 9:44

3rd day - Mark 9:46

Now if you want to read about the outcome of this assembly read Acts 19:32.

What happened during the first Baseball game mentioned in the Bible?

Billy Graham was holding a three day assembly at Yankee Stadium and every day he had a theme scripture.(Amazingly he used the New World Translation)

1st day - John 5:4

2nd day - Mark 9:44

3rd day - Mark 9:46

Now if you want to read about the outcome of this assembly read Acts 19:32.

I have a version of this that I tell as a joke to the friends, and have them look up the empty scriptures themselves. This is funny.

I'll put my mind to those other riddles later.

Thanks Marie!

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

The answer to the riddle I gave is this........... Remember when Lot and his daughters fled to the mountains??? The daughters got dad so drunk and had relations with him, they both conceived a boy. So Lot was their father, as well as their grandfather, and the boys were brothers, as well as each other's cousin!!!!

I don't get the riddle about the widow for 3 hours??? Sapphira? Can someone explain that to me please. I must not understand it or not see it.

I don't get the riddle about the widow for 3 hours??? Sapphira? Can someone explain that to me please. I must not understand it or not see it.

Sure Micah....

Acts 5:5-10 “An·a·ni′as fell down and expired. And great fear came over all those hearing of it. 6 But the younger men rose, wrapped him in cloths, and carried him out and buried him. 7 Now after an interval of about three hours his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter said to her: “Tell me, did YOU [two] sell the field for so much?” She said: “Yes, for so much.” 9 So Peter said to her: “Why was it agreed upon between YOU [two] to make a test of the spirit of Jehovah? Look! The feet of those who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” 10 Instantly she fell down at his feet and expired. When the young men came in they found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her alongside her husband.”

- Bob

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Here are a few more..

1. When was the longest day in the Bible?

2. Who was the greatest female financier in the Bible?

3. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?

I'm new to this forum, so I will hazzard a guess:

1. When Joshua entreated before Jehovah that the sun stand still when fighting the Amorites?

2. Pharoah's daughter: She went to the Bank of the Nile and withdrew a little prophet. :)

3. Samson: He brought the house down.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure Micah....

Acts 5:5-10 “An·a·ni′as fell down and expired. And great fear came over all those hearing of it. 6 But the younger men rose, wrapped him in cloths, and carried him out and buried him. 7 Now after an interval of about three hours his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter said to her: “Tell me, did YOU [two] sell the field for so much?” She said: “Yes, for so much.” 9 So Peter said to her: “Why was it agreed upon between YOU [two] to make a test of the spirit of Jehovah? Look! The feet of those who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” 10 Instantly she fell down at his feet and expired. When the young men came in they found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her alongside her husband.”

- Bob

You could also say she was a widow but did not know it until her own time of death came.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

A small child was sitting in her mother's lap and they were looking at  a magazine together. When they came across a picture of Jesus, her mother asked, "Do you know who that is?" "Yes," the young child said matter-of-factly, "He goes to our church."

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...