JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

For my desktop i have the everchanging free MS desktop

Every hour or so it puts up another desktop wallpaper.
If you Bing the daily desktops, you will see what they post.
This way, it is always a nice surprise ad they put up pretty good shots for the desktop.

Below is today's... (ignore the box) 2672c71112ad8de600a3551e57964618.jpg

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

I have a picture of the sign that used to be at Warwick when it was being built. Not only is it a nice picture, it is one I took so it is special to me. (BTW, I use the same picture on my tablet and phone)

I keep the desk icons hidden so I have a clean desktop.

I have the programs/apps I use most in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

Works for me ....

On our old Toshiba laptop, still running XP, I have the year text from a few years back,  'stand still and see'  and the picture I got from David Silvers site, it's of the Cat Eye Nebula. 

I just liked that picture. ..

On our new Dell laptop,  with Win10, I struggle with it occasionally,  I have to think for a minute how to even turn it on. (Kidding. ..a little ) I haven't figured out,  yet, how to put up any wallpaper.

I usually use my tablet for everything,  like right now. ..

They all have this site as homepage.. ..

Edited by tekmantwo

As far as my Browsers go ....

My Microsoft Edge has the "Homepage" set to my Bank Login. That is the only thing I use Edge for.

For my Chrome Browser I have the "Homepage" set to a Blank Page - I do not want to use the time and bandwidth it takes to load a page before I can decide just what I want to do. I have used a blank page since I started using browsers.

On my tablet and phone I also use Chrome with a blank page as the homepage

1 minute ago, Qapla said:

As far as my Browsers go ....

My Microsoft Edge has the "Homepage" set to my Bank Login. That is the only thing I use Edge for.

For my Chrome Browser I have the "Homepage" set to a Blank Page - I do not want to use the time and bandwidth it takes to load a page before I can decide just what I want to do. I have used a blank page since I started using browsers.

On my tablet and phone I also use Chrome with a blank page as the homepage

You are very efficient (:P)

I do not have problem with bandwidth, as I have unlimited cable data!

I currently use Protopage, where I can designate news widgets, but the design looks bit old..ish.

Looking for a change.

Can't find a replacement.

Definitely don't want to open my home page on Bank login ..why traumatize myself? LOL :lol1:....:scared:....:wall:...:lol2:

On 5/24/2018 at 1:35 PM, carlos said:

I like a plain-vanilla dark-colored Windows desktop.

I hate to have many icons on my desktop, so when I have some task to do I leave it in the middle and that way I know I hurry up to finish it. :)

I too like a dark theme for my laptop "desktop", uncluttered with no desktop icons. I keep my icons in the taskbar and auto-hide it.

Desktop.thumb.png.ef15a0cfabc4c781a997bad8092d9f5c.png

12 minutes ago, Musky said:

I too like a dark theme for my laptop "desktop", uncluttered with no desktop icons. I keep my icons in the taskbar and auto-hide it.

Desktop.thumb.png.ef15a0cfabc4c781a997bad8092d9f5c.png

You have a lot of icons along the bottom. I always thought we couldn't have more than 3-5