JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bible reading

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2107 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

9 hours ago, rlyem said:

I dont have a bible scheduling app but there are https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/?start=48 "Schedule for Bible Reading" pdf. You might want to download it :)

I like ...

Read days marked with a BLUE dot to gain a chronological
overview of the development of the Christian congregation.

Bible Reading
S C H E D U L E
DIRECTIONS. Fill in the dates that you plan to read each group of
chapters listed. Check them off as you complete each section. You
can read the Bible books in order or select topics based on the
categories shown. If you read one set of chapters each day,

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Hi Brother, I can’t help with an app for Bible reading, but one suggestion which may help and which my wife and I use is the wonderful provision Jehovah has given us in JW.ORG of the Vocal Renditions using the Study Bible. This enables us to enjoy the reading with good emphasis and correct pronunciation of names, plus different readers for the various people..AND follow in study pane gaining additional research, pausing / re-starting as required.....Enjoy !

On 6/18/2018 at 11:36 AM, Sammip said:

Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't find it

I also didn't know where to place this question but does anyone use a Bible reading schedule app and if so which one? Preferably for Android.

Tia!

Sister, I have sent you a PM with a link to a webpage which may help.

http://www.infiniweb.co.uk/bibleschedule/

Cheers,

Martin.