JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Looking for a talk recording about God's organization, Moses, Korah & Obedience

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2132 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On one of those sites that have a number of talks uploaded, I remember finding a talk about being loyal and obedient to God's organization. The example that he used was of Moses' time. He went into detail about how people would have felt about Moses, and why it was so easy for Korah to turn so many away. There were some fascinating points and insights. But I cannot find it again. Does anyone know what talk I am referring to, and would you happen to have access to it?

I'm thinking early Gilead graduation talk on JW TV. The reason I say that is that I remember something about the tribes location in their camping pattern around the tabernacle, and how Korah would have met ones he led away. I just cannot think where else I would 'see' that connection...

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

We have been asked not to upload recordings of talks onto the internet, whether that is public talks or from assemblies, conventions or another special occasion.  Recordings should be for our personal use only.  I know there are sites and youtube channels that host these, and some find the talks encouraging, but it seems ironic to look for a talk on obedience to God's organisation from a website that is being disobedient to directions. 

As pointed out, we have the drama and talks from Gilead on jw.org to listen and watch, plus plenty of written articles on the subject.