JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for July 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2050 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

With less than a week to go - what are we thinking for July?

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&langwritten=e&pub=jwb&issue=201807

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 6/27/2018 at 1:05 AM, jscotchie said:

I hope it is brother Noumair, always enjoy his talks :) of course, all of them are great.

Brother Noumair is very good.  One of my favourites 

I hope the broadcast is on today.  It normally goes on sometime in the evening here, around teatime.  I’ll be checking constantly 😂

I really liked how they did not show the decision made by the sister regarding the wedding. Because this could affect the conscience of some brothers and sisters... "The society showed she didn't go to the wedding so we are not allowed to" or "The society approves because it showed so in a video". No, let your conscience decide 

17 minutes ago, juliansan said:

I really liked how they did not show the decision made by the sister regarding the wedding. Because this could affect the conscience of some brothers and sisters... "The society showed she didn't go to the wedding so we are not allowed to" or "The society approves because it showed so in a video". No, let your conscience decide 

The couple in this dramatization is the same couple that was featured in a JWB video recently, where the doctor told them that their unborn baby had some congenital defects and advised them to abort the baby. I wonder if they are now starting continuing video threads.....

Afrikaans language: The Song (Bible Drama, Joseph) is in English. About half way through program.

I really like the song and video this month. It’s very powerful.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

48 minutes ago, Intercore said:

Maybe someone has the MP3 of this song?

45 minutes ago, Skye said:

@Sheep will share it with us very soon.....and @Friends just call me Ross will send us the lyrics.

What would we do without these very dependable friends? Sending loads of love from across the world.

Oh yes, thank you for the reminder! I've been so busy this weekend with our convention, and then spending almost the entire day sorting through my photos and sending them to the friends... I almost forgot the broadcast! (Naughty me! :uhhuh:)

What a song! It reminds me somewhat of the convention's last talk 'There are more with us than there are with them,' or something like that. Either way, "We Are Never Alone." It can be found here in my song collection.