JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2086 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is so big and loads of red dust.  From Coober Peddie to Ayres Rock now 

Alice Springs. 

20180706_170407.jpg

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Valley of lights 50 acres  run on 36 sollar lights

Never scene a black Dingo before. 

20180707_193454.jpg

20180709_105545.jpg

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

8 hours ago, Carlos Alberto said:

Thanks Brother Hess, that’s right!! This is Australia!!

Hi Brother I have limited service here in the Outback. 

But yes Australia.  So super big. Seeing the different landscapes and colors.  Amazing. 

20180710_121241.jpg

8 hours ago, jwhess said:

Alice Springs, Ayers Rock (big red lump) and dingoes are in Australia. But Sr. Gabe can tell us exactly where in that big land she is....😉

Gday  Bro.  .Yes top end of Australia.  Hope all is well.  Agape

I love seeing new fauna

20180710_130240.jpg

20180710_174200.jpg

Cooper peddie is an Opal town.

If you have heard of James Bond and other Aussie rich tycoons of the 80s. This is how they got their wealthy lifestyles. 

Pictures of the old Jail below. Started in 1913-1985... was a Gold field. 

Funny how you come to all these old places see so many empty once there was a life here. 

But now not.

Must have been super hot in the summer.  No water holes for relief 

20180711_094956.jpg

20180711_094746.jpg

On 7/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, garryspicer said:

Ah, what I meant was can we post Australiana on your thread?

Hi Brother of course go for it.  Please.  

Turtle spotting. 

Was an awesome experience 

We stayed til late at night then after a lot of patience we got to see a turtle do her thing. 

Sky field with loads of stars. Thanks Jehovah. 

The eggs are round. 

20180715_083856.jpg

20180715_083507.jpg

On 7/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

Really great pics, Gabe!  What a bonza of a trip! :ecstatic:

Sis we are having an awesome time.  

If you have watched the all 4 adventure guys with Jase and Simon.  Yeah similar kind of adventure. 

The caravan lost some strength  the beds collapsed and I had to sleep on the floor. 

The 4wd over heated a trip must have a few hiccups.  

On 7/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

Really great pics, Gabe!  What a bonza of a trip! :ecstatic:

On 7/15/2018 at 1:44 PM, Jnutcurl said:

I am so jealous of the turtle pics.  We just came back from Florida, and were only able to see the sea turtle nests.  Beautiful creatures.

Is so Amazing aye. I would love to see Florida.  

Beautiful Northern territory sunset  the beach was really crowded. 

My son loves python. 

We saw giant Ant hills.  Amazing construction.  In Litchfield national park.  Beautiful waterfall and has to swim.  Refreshing.  Xx

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 12:39 AM, surfergirl said:

Is so Amazing aye. I would love to see Florida.

I see Florida every day ...... some parts of it are better than others

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Hi friends I haven't posted new photos.  Our Pajero died in Kakadu. We were stranded for 4 days.  Some wonderful Brothers we had met one week earlier. One was a mechanic.  We asked if he wanted the pajero.  They came and got us out.  Have helped us out so much.  Today at last we start heading home.  

A Blue  Kingfisher only found in Northern territory. 

20180727_093106.jpg

That love heart is for the kingfisher, not the fact that your Pajero died, Gabe!  You must have really run it to the ground, travelling all over the place.  It served you well.  How have you managed without a car?  I was stuck in the Nullarbor once, and the brothers from the nearest congregation 110kms away came out and helped us too.  Wonderful brotherhood we have, hey?

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)