JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Resurrection Reunions

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1746 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wouldn't you love to be there when Cain and Abel see each other for the first time after they are resurrected?

or..

David and Goliath? (will the resurrected Goliath be shorter?) 

David and Uriah? (I think that should be a private meeting)

Moses and Charlton Heston? :lol:

What Resurrection Reunions would you like to see?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I have too many Bible characters I’d love to talk with.  Definitely the prophets and all they went thru.

yes, I often think about David and Uriah when they meet again. 

O yes, also Elijah and Elisha. 

See what I mean.

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

What about famous historical people?

Abraham Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth..

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Wouldn't you love to be there when Cain and Abel see each other for the first time after they are resurrected?

or..

David and Goliath? (will the resurrected Goliath be shorter?) 

David and Uriah? (I think that should be a private meeting)

Moses and Charlton Heston? :lol:

What Resurrection Reunions would you like to see?

Goliath will probably be a giant still.

In John 5:28, 29, Jesus uses the term memorial tombs because Jehovah remembers every detail about a person and will recreate every single thing.

My understanding is that Cain won't be resurrected. I'll have to look up that watchtower again.

Edited by Katty

3 minutes ago, Katty said:

Goliath will probably be a giant still.

Unless his height was a physical imperfection that gets healed..😊

I want to thank Joseph for keeping his bow at his side. He's helping me endure my own personal prison. (Amongst others of course - just at the moment he's prominent in my meditations). 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

6 minutes ago, coonie77 said:

Job and Isaac Newton 🌎

Steve Jobs and Issac Newton.

Apple....

Oh, nevermnd...:lol1:

Nimrod and Hitler :eek:

Can you imagine their astonishment?

Hey, there is nothing written that says they will not get a resurection

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, For Hire 24 said:

Noah...howg th did you manage to put bitumen underneath the ark ?

Yeah, I didn't want  bring this up earlier. In our era flat bottom barges are buit upside down and then roled over to build the superstructure. I been informed by a number of forum members that I should not put this off to miracles. There is a logical expanation for how they coated the bottom of the Ark ovehead. Curious, I have  been in a trade where I had to under coat the bottom of vessel with modern bitumem. (sub zero refigeration vessels) Do you know where most of the bitumen ended up? I was totally water-proofed as were my coveralls. Maybe that is where Noah's family got their rain gear.  :lol:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Noah's reply...Oh that's simple brother, we first measured the timber and cut to size then coated it all in bitumen as Jehovah directed, allowed it to dry and then built the base first then doing the same for all external timbers..this ensured that even the joints were sealed..😊  

Edited by For Hire 24

additional text

6 hours ago, For Hire 24 said:

Noah...how did you manage to put bitumen underneath the ark ?

Which resurrection reunion were you interested in seeing?

I think it would be interesting to get Joseph Smith in the same room with any surviving members of the NWT translation committee..:)

Actually it would be more interesting to get any of the Bible translators in a room with the NWT committee...