JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
trottigy

Things You SHOULD Say!

I'm sorry. What did you say your name is again? See how important it makes you feel when someone recognizes you be name? (getting a point across--used as a teaching tool)

(introduction in the ministry)

I appreciate your taking the time to allow me this unique priveldge of being able to fufill this prophecy at Matt 24:14....

I'm sorry. What did you say your name is again? See how important it makes you feel when someone recognizes you be name? (getting a point across--used as a teaching tool)

(introduction in the ministry)

I appreciate your taking the time to allow me this unique priveldge of being able to fufill this prophecy at Matt 24:14....

This post needs a NEW: Things you SHOULD say.................

I feel very upbuilt by your visit.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to your childs teacher about Holidays.

Thank you for understanding our position and respecting our wishes. It gives me peace of mind to know my child is in such good hands when away from me. I appreciate you so much.

Things you should say to your child for their bravery in standing up for their beliefs in school.