JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Nope, I don't have a serious bone in my body - remember ;)

new:

To say to people that live in a "snow" state but don't like the snow.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

"Things you should say after a lovely dinner with the CO. "

I am happy to pay. :)

New:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Nope, I don't have a serious bone in my body - remember ;)

new:

Move!

Things you should say to someone who is really angry at their parents restrictions

sign to them: (point to yourself and either speak slowly or sign to them, your name, ( I know a bit of sign language) and then let them read the inside of the WT cover that tells the purpose of the magazine, then offer it to them. Then pull out a sheet of paper and ask for their name and fill out the form at the next meeting to give to the Service overseer to forward to the Deaf congregation in your area.

Things you should say to a teenager, who is having issues with bad association, w/out being super preachy

oops! we must have been responding at the same time!

lol!

Jehovah's creations are truly amazing! Aren't Giraffes beautiful?

Things you should say to a teenager, who is having issues with bad association, w/out being super preachy

Have you tried those electronic "Bark-Off" collars?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the neighbor who constantly parks in front of the mail boxes, preventing the mail carrier from delivering the mail.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Shame on you! :deadhorse:

New:

Things you should say to a retired brother who moved to a country where the need was greater.

Jehovah will bless you.

Things you should say to an older one who can no longer be as active as he once was in the ministry.

No matter how much you can do brother, I really appreciate the effort and the example you set and have set over the years.

new:

Things you should say to the parent that consistantly whispers loudly the answers to their child as the child is answering during the meeting.

No matter how much you can do brother, I really appreciate the effort and the example you set and have set over the years.

new:

Things you should say to the parent that consistantly whispers loudly the answers to their child as the child is answering during the meeting.

(Hey, I am one of those parents)! lol

It is so encouraging to hear the young ones enthusiastically take part in the meetings!

Things you should say to a single parent who is struggling to raise her children in the Truth..

Welcome, I am so happy that you could make it. May I introduce you to some of the friends and show you around.

New:

Things you should say to the brother/sister that is always there for you no matter what.

I think a well groomed beard is becoming. (I wouldn't make an issue of it)

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the brother that makes the comment repeatedly, "sisters that wear pointed shoes have pointed heads."

(from a true story, not me however)