JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jehovah can do whatever he wants.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2078 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Wow! Just Wow! May Jehovah continue to bless ones like her. Left in the lurch? Never!

yes that is how i felt when it was related by her.

These are the things to keep in our heart for when the next problem pops up and especially through the GT. No wonder Jesus says STOP being anxious! 

reminds me of this favourite scripture: Rom 8:32 Since he did not even spare his own Son but handed him over for us all, will he not also, along with him, kindly give us all other things?

I really needed to read this! Thank you!  Going through alot with my husband and son. I want to runaway😕 and just live by myself. Yes, I know Jehovah is stronger/powerful than Satan but at times I know I'm on Jehovah's side but some way or the other, I fold and want to just leave because physically it's the two of them. I KNOW my Father is with me, I just have to stop being anxious and continue praying fervently to him. Thanks for letting me vent on this post.

1 hour ago, nicolette said:

I really needed to read this! Thank you!  Going through alot with my husband and son. I want to runaway😕 and just live by myself. Yes, I know Jehovah is stronger/powerful than Satan but at times I know I'm on Jehovah's side but some way or the other, I fold and want to just leave because physically it's the two of them. I KNOW my Father is with me, I just have to stop being anxious and continue praying fervently to him. Thanks for letting me vent on this post.

sometimes we feel isolated; thinking no one understands 'our' situation.

a CO's talk put me right on that; (1 Peter 5:9)  But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world. 

He said someone somewhere is praying on your behalf having had a successful outcome for the same thing. If I know Julie right, she will be praying those like you, to be blessed in a similar fashion or in your particular circumstances. Whatever it is, it will be tailored for you. 

(Psalm 18:25) 25 With someone loyal you will act in loyalty;. . . This is the LAW! Jehovah views it as done.