JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for August 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2062 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thanks for the link. I'm listening to it at work. YAY 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Another beautiful music video is included in this month's broadcast. Brother Lett called it "Brotherly Love." If you would like to add it to the playlist on your phone, I have converted it to mp3 format for you. It's in my collection of songs.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjNEOOCHZ01egQLkCr4HByDEzRuI

I could have extracted the lyrics for you too. However I just don't have the time right at the moment. So I'll leave that to someone else. I have to leave for service soon. :innocent:

Thanks so much for these, Eric!  I am always more excited to discover the new music than even the Broadcast, itself!  :D  

Lyrics to JW Broadcasting's August Original song: (compliments of Brother Chew)

Brotherly Love

JW Broadcasting—August 2018

Wherever you go, you will have fam’ly near.

Because wherever you go, Jehovah’s people are there.

And you’ll feel love. You’ll feel love,

A brotherly love.

So feel the love.

Brothers and sisters all over the world

Unite with Jehovah and follow his Son

To bring you love— A nation of,

Of brotherly love.

So feel the love.

Our Father provides for us all— No one left over.

Deep in the jungle or on mountains high,

In big, modern cities or on islands afar,

You belong. You belong to the people of God.

So feel the love.

Our Father provides for us all— No, no one left over.

But in the world, it can be cold— A scary place, truth to be told.

So how wonderful it is to know

The one true God and his people!

Jesus, he taught his disciples to love.

So millions of people, as a nation, they show Jehovah’s love—

And you belong among all of them.

So feel the love.

So feel the love.

Lyrics to all Original songs from October 2014 to August 2018:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=45EB4F58006663B6!109&cid=45EB4F58006663B6

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Love Love Love

the two-inch paintbrush illustration!!!!^_^

I'm ready!!!

31GyhAxKfJL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg:D

I loved that illustration too. I’d have to go buy one. 😀😀😀😀😀😀 But I’d be ready to do it. 

I naturally loved the part too about appreciating our elders. As Br. lett was talking it made me think of how close our congregation came to losing 2 of our elders this spring. Our coordinator had a heart attack and another elder had that bad accident trying to clear ice/snow from the roof and that chunk of ice came down injuring him quite badly. 

Thankfully both are doing well. But it all shows how things can change for a congregation in an instant. A lot of work would have been thrown on the other 2 elders, on top of what they already have. 

So now is the time to let them all know how much we appreciate their hard work. 

I always say, I’m glad the brothers are the ones that have to do this. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

So lovely to see some dear friends on the Faroe Islands. And they stressed a good point - what do you do when you are about to do ministry and the weather is bad? You still love the people you visit despite rough weather. So you prepare. You dress for the weather and you have a good outlook. And make sure your partner isn’t blown away.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

35 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

So lovely to see some dear friends on the Faroe Islands. And they stressed a good point - what do you do when you are about to do ministry and the weather is bad? You still love the people you visit despite rough weather. So you prepare. You dress for the weather and you have a good outlook. And make sure your partner isn’t blown away.

Some of our best calls have been during bad rainy cold weather.  

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Love Love Love

the two-inch paintbrush illustration!!!!^_^

I'm ready!!!

31GyhAxKfJL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg:D

Back in 1995 I volunteered for the ‘quickbuild’ of our new Kingdom Hall. After putting the first coat of paint on the auditorium walls I mentioned to the overseer that I would like to spend a little time filling the little imperfections and coating them, before putting on the final coat. He replied ‘95% brother. Is what we are aiming for.’

If I had spent that extra time getting the walls just so then perhaps they wouldn’t have been ready for the first meeting on the Sunday.

😊

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Save that link. As more stuff is released this month it should show there, so it makes it easy to keep up on what is released.

To see what I mean, paste that link in your browser and change the 201808 to 201807 and it should show you everything that was released in July. Next month you can use the same link and change the 201808 to  201809 to see what is released in September.

I'd like to thank whomever created that link but I don't remember who I got it from...:)

Thank you for that info.  I didn't know about that.  Very useful. :flowers:

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Quite the treat seeing how things are done to prepare and record a JWB.  Top level professional studio and equipment as well. These JWBs are of the highest quality, and we can see why.

The opening talk was really nice. Cooperation is the key to advancement. In-fighting is the poison that leads to disunity, and nothing gets done. I am happy the elders got some recognition for what they do. It was appropriate to recognize that they do a ton for the congregation, while having to care for the needs to themselves and their families.

Nice broadcast. Worth another listen through!