JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Bearing Thorough Witness" Book - JWpub?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/l/r1/lp-e?q=bt

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I hope it helps.

22 minutes ago, systephan27 said:

Bearing Thorough Witness" About God's Kingdom as JWpub for the JW LibraryApp? My wife and I would like to review this book for our family worship but we can't find th

56 minutes ago, systephan27 said:

Have I missed this? Or  am I the only one who can't find the book "Bearing Thorough Witness" About God's Kingdom as JWpub for the JW LibraryApp? My wife and I would like to review this book for our family worship but we can't find this publication in the app...

It is available in the Watchtower Library collection (the DVD download-read only).  It is available to read on WOL (online) and it is available from JW.ORG as a download in PDF and Epub.  Would any of these copies work for your study?

11 hours ago, SueFrog said:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/l/r1/lp-e?q=bt

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I hope it helps.

11 hours ago, jwhess said:

It is available in the Watchtower Library collection (the DVD download-read only).  It is available to read on WOL (online) and it is available from JW.ORG as a download in PDF and Epub.  Would any of these copies work for your study?

Thank you for your answers. I just thought maybe someone has the .jwpub file for the JW LIBRARY APP. As we have everything in the app, it would be great to also have this book inside the app 😁 

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Thank you brothers for all your answers. I guess we have to work with the epub/pdf/WOL 

@mods: I think we can close this thread
We don't "close threads" unless the discussion has degenerated and the participants have become argumentative. So unless you plan on starting a fight, we'll be leaving the topic open. :)

Once members stop posting, the topic will drop off the index page.

Pity.
It would be useful in a couple of months when we move into book of Acts

It might well be. If not, the quotes in the workbook are there, and also the links to the publication in the Research Guide—2018 under Scriptures Explained.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 8/21/2018 at 7:24 AM, Thesauron said:

It might well be. If not, the quotes in the workbook are there, and also the links to the publication in the Research Guide—2018 under Scriptures Explained.

I keep forgetting about that ‘Scriptures Explained’ part!

Edited by ChrisC

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I dont suppose anyone has the technical skills to know how to convert an epub (or even pdf) into a jwpub file of this book?
I expect this would be a closely guarded secured and secret process. If anyone could add a file to the library app, that could go horribly wrong, especially if they had evil intent.

Older {waiting for wiser}

3 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

I expect this would be a closely guarded secured and secret process. If anyone could add a file to the library app, that could go horribly wrong, especially if they had evil intent. emoji49.png

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

Unfortunately there is no such thing as "closely guarded secured and secret process" on this internet age.... Just keep an eye on what your sources are and you'll be safe

Not sure if you understand my meaning. I am sure that it would be very hard (if not nigh impossible) for anyone to add a publication to the library app. Otherwise, the channel of food from the F&DS could become contaminated by those with evil intent.
I agree to check the sources of the internet, but I am not sure how this would in any way affect flow of approved publications into our library app.. Just speculating...

20 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

Not sure if you understand my meaning. I am sure that it would be very hard (if not nigh impossible) for anyone to add a publication to the library app. Otherwise, the channel of food from the F&DS could become contaminated by those with evil intent.
I agree to check the sources of the internet, but I am not sure how this would in any way affect flow of approved publications into our library app.. Just speculating...

What I meant is that it is possible to circunvent the encription withing the JWPUB format in order to convert any document into JWPUB .So my advice is to not search for it in the internet nor insert any JWPUB into the app that as not came directly from the slave. I was not saying that it was possible that someone with evil intention could insert a pub into the flow from the slave to our app's

For instance the elders book is on JWPUB format but you don't download it from the regular flow. 

I agree. Books that come through the proper channel can be added to the library app. These come from responsible and trusted channels.
I expect the encryption to insert a book into the app would be very 'secret and secure'... but it's not the first time I would be wrong.
If it was easy and simple to add a book to 'our' app , there are enough trouble makers to derail the app. But I would be interested who did it, and what was inserted... and why...
Let's trust I never find out.

32 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

I agree. Books that come through the proper channel can be added to the library app. These come from responsible and trusted channels.
I expect the encryption to insert a book into the app would be very 'secret and secure'... but it's not the first time I would be wrong.
If it was easy and simple to add a book to 'our' app , there are enough trouble makers to derail the app. But I would be interested who did it, and what was inserted... and why...
Let's trust I never find out.

Some time ago I investigated about because I wanted to make some changes to the format (before the notes came out) and found out that there were people researching on that to (and not with the best intentions). I forget about it but just now I see that there are already conversion possibilities ---> Don't advice anyone to open any link about it. Just guess who are the interested ones in doing those kind of things. They abandon the organization but still are very interested in carrying around our publications (most probably there are "big" ones inside the organization  in lamb skin

So it would be great if the FDS imminently released it as a JWPUB file (ready for the book of Acts next month) to use within the app..

The study Bible for Acts is great but it doesnt have anywhere near the total information in the Bearing Witness book.

As the app is the main tool, it would be so neat in there.

But if they dont, the pdf will have to do.

• 3 weeks later...