JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for September 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1992 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"Do Not Be Afraid"

JW Broadcasting--September 2018   (Compliments of Brother Chew's Transcript)^_^

Do not be afraid, for He is with us, 
Saving us with His right hand of righteousness. 
So when it gets hard sometimes, 
We need to remember we’re not alone. 

No, we’re never alone. 
Just pray; Do not be afraid. 

He gives us friends who stick by our side. 
Their prayers of faith and love are always right on time. 
And each day when we read His Word, 
It gives us the strength to endure. 

When we’re down, 
We’ll reach out. 

No, we’re never alone. 
Just pray. 

So when those dark clouds come rolling in, 
Hold your head high. 

It’ll be all right. 

No, we’re never alone. 
Just pray; 

Do not be afraid. 

Lyrics to all JW Broadcasting Songs October 2014 to September 2018

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

12 hours ago, jwhess said:

I was going to say...bottomless 'snow-globe' .....😎

“I work at NASA. These are the wine glasses they use on the space station. Obviously.”

or

”You insert the Lego Jonah figure like this. Stops him getting sunburnt, but he can still keep an eye on Nineveh.”

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

On 9/5/2018 at 4:46 AM, sunshine said:

GLASS.png

Very dramatic when he drops/throws it on the floor.

I couldn't help but imagine, "He is now sitting next to broken glass, could someone, maybe Bro. Flodin, get hurt by that? Could a shard of glass bounced up and hit him in the leg?"

I wouldn't doubt if he dropped it on some soft surface and it didn't really break, they just added the glass break sound for effect. At Bethel, they are super safety conscious. They wouldn't risk anyone getting hurt, even during the "broken glass" cleanup.

Anyways.... I got the point, useless vessel. I too was trying to think of the ways that this vessel could be used. You could not even drink from it if you held it "upside down". The base would stop you from drinking from it. You couldn't store any wine in it as it would fall over when it was set down. Too round at the "bottom" (pictured top).

Excellent illustration.

7 hours ago, Gary910 said:

I couldn't help but imagine, "He is now sitting next to broken glass, could someone, maybe Bro. Flodin, get hurt by that? Could a shard of glass bounced up and hit him in the leg?"

I wouldn't doubt if he dropped it on some soft surface and it didn't really break, they just added the glass break sound for effect. At Bethel, they are super safety conscious. They wouldn't risk anyone getting hurt, even during the "broken glass" cleanup.

Maybe, but as long as he was wearing pants and his feet weren't bare, I don't see how he could have been hurt. I look at this as a "controlled drop", as opposed to the accidental drops we have all seen/done at home (or in a restaurant - I used to waitress, so I've seen plenty).

Also, all working on set would be aware that the glass was going to be thrown down beside/behind the desk and stay clear (otherwise they would have been visible on camera as well). It would also be pretty safe to clean up. Just a broom and dustpan for the larger parts, and a vacuum cleaner for the little bits. 

8 hours ago, Gary910 said:

Anyways.... I got the point, useless vessel. I too was trying to think of the ways that this vessel could be used. You could not even drink from it if you held it "upside down". The base would stop you from drinking from it. You couldn't store any wine in it as it would fall over when it was set down. Too round at the "bottom" (pictured top).

Excellent illustration.

They needed a disclaimer.

"No Helpers were hurt during the filming of this Broadcast.."

I'm sure Foley was there to help...

Anyway, I think the glass looked pretty cool, it's a nice bug catcher, put several of them in the garden and turn on the sprinklers, when the bugs, ants, snails and spiders take shelter under the dome, then just throw it away...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 8/30/2018 at 1:37 PM, Tortuga said:

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201809&langwritten=e

Just a reminder:

This link will not show anything until the brothers upload the video file which is usually done early in the morning, New York time, on the first Monday of the month. The brothers generally put the links to the file on JWB several hours later, so this link provides access several hours early. It will also show any other videos that are uploaded in September.

I was wrong. I thought this link would show ALL of the videos that are uploaded this month, however there are several new videos on JWB that are not showing up with this link.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 8/30/2018 at 1:37 PM, Tortuga said:

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201809&langwritten=e

It will also show any other videos that are uploaded in September.

This link does show that some new stuff has shown up...

1553270638_NewStuff.JPG.a7b16445ec644e4b974643f4219fe2b2.JPG

Edited by Tortuga

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

This link does show that some new stuff has shown up...

1553270638_NewStuff.JPG.a7b16445ec644e4b974643f4219fe2b2.JPG

The first six are from the Monthly Program, and brother Morris / brother Mantz talks are the morning worships (both are showing up already on JW Broadcasting>Programs and Events>Morning Worships).

They upload them early this month! Audio/Video Department must be on full work mode this month (Gilead Graduation, Annual Meeting, Great Tribulation announcement 😄, etc)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)