JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video on Amazon Prime: The Schoolgirl The Nazis and the Purple Triangles

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2065 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There is a video available on Amazon Prime Video called 'The Schoolgirl the Nazi's and the Purple Triangles'.   It's really good!  It's only 30 minutes but there is quite a bit packed into that 30 minutes.  

I was so glad to come across this video.  A local group of our Witness students is reading 'Facing the Lion' about Simone Arnold-Liebster's childhood.   What an inspiring read for both parents and young ones.  This video will be a part of an upcoming class.

Capture+_2018-08-24-08-48-48.png

I've just watched this video. It's well worth watching. Very inspiring how Jehovah's people refused to be intimidated by earthly governments despite knowing that they faced torture or death for doing so. My non witness husband watched it with me too and found it enlightening because he had no idea how Jehovah's people were affected during the war

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)