JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Red Heifers apparently fulfil Biblical Prophecy

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2027 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Man, ure they serious??

I've rarely herd such nonsense.

Why are they having such a cow over this?

I think the steaks are a bit high if they are wrong about this prophecy, don't you think?

But if they want to milk this thing, they probably should be grabbing it by the horns.

Yet, Jehovah will have some beef with these udder fools.

He doesn't like people being misled bison false prophets.

But I guess in the end, everything will bo vine.

Can't think of any more.

6 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Can't think of any more.

You cud if you try harder...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

16 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

You're steering him in the wrong direction....

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

madmoo.wav

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D